Thread Depression: By the numbers...

I have never found a whore who charged two dollars for anything. I wish people would stop using that expression.

Which has been exacerbated by the policies of Obummer.
That I generally agree on even though part of it is giving the republicans everything they want. But it's patently dishonest of you to bring up things that were caused by the previous administration and then put an image down there implying the blame lies with obama. Any president would have had these problems. There are no policies that could have been enacted that would have solved the problems you listed in three years.

Try to get this through your head: trickle down economics is a lie.

This recession was caused by the poor economic policy of this country over the last 100 years. The nail in the coffin was Bretton Woods, in the fucking 70s.

This recession was caused by the poor economic policy of this country over the last 100 years. The nail in the coffin was Bretton Woods, in the fucking 70s.
Dude... Cmon, only crazies worry about gold backed currency.

Funny thing, I was reading Ford speeches, trying to remember why we had recession when he was president and I found this excerpt in one of them. This is Gerald Ford on October 8, 1974
I propose that we, together, set a target date of 1980 for eliminating oil-fired plants from the Nation's base-loaded electrical capacity.

Saying any president single handedly caused a recession is pretty stupid. There are always more factors.

Correction, the recession started under the administration of his predecessor. His policies, however, has a direct and very significant impact on causing the recession and preventing us from being able to recover from it quicker. My point was that including a picture referencing the current administration is dishonest, as is just about everything that comes from him ever since he shoved his head up glenn beck's ass.

Last edited: