Depressing...

Seems like I'd be earning 20k GBP more in the US than in the UK, but there's no listing for owning your own practice.
I do intend to move there though for other reasons, so as long as there's enough money to pay the bills. I'll be happy.

Galen said:
Seems like I'd be earning 20k GBP more in the US than in the UK, but there's no listing for owning your own practice.
I do intend to move there though for other reasons, so as long as there's enough money to pay the bills. I'll be happy.
You have your own gyno practice? Need an assistant? :hi2u:

I make a lot less then what they say, but I'm also chubby.

fly said:
You have your own gyno practice? Need an assistant? :hi2u:
I have considered practicing gyno, however I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy, and to be honest. It's actually quite gross from what I've seen.

I'd really prefer to be a G.P./Family Physician or perhaps even an ER Physician. but we'll have to see when I'm done. I have a few years to think about it yet.

Galen said:
I have considered practicing gyno, however I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy, and to be honest. It's actually quite gross from what I've seen.

I'd really prefer to be a G.P./Family Physician or perhaps even an ER Physician. but we'll have to see when I'm done. I have a few years to think about it yet.

yeah your girlfriend would get annoyed, but only because you'd be so sick of cooch by the end of the day.... :fly:

happily neverafter said:
yeah your girlfriend would get annoyed, but only because you'd be so sick of cooch by the end of the day.... :fly:
I doubt that would happen, I am truely blessed by being able to share the same company as my girlfriend, let alone love :)

Also, vaginal yeast infection's are not something I'd want to deal with daily... I'm a fan of food thanks. I'd like to keep it that way :p