Depressing...

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
3,354
0
0
Ireland
Seems like I'd be earning 20k GBP more in the US than in the UK, but there's no listing for owning your own practice.
I do intend to move there though for other reasons, so as long as there's enough money to pay the bills. I'll be happy.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
70,867
22,741
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
Galen said:
Seems like I'd be earning 20k GBP more in the US than in the UK, but there's no listing for owning your own practice.
I do intend to move there though for other reasons, so as long as there's enough money to pay the bills. I'll be happy.
You have your own gyno practice? Need an assistant? :hi2u:
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
I made 30K more than what they said last yerr. Other than that, I'm normally on par with what they have.
 
At no surprise to me, I'm about in the middle of the range for a description that vaguely resembles what I do :fly:

I could make more (a lot more) elsewhere, but I enjoy the freedom, flexibility, and respect I have here as well as the excellent health benefits, which weren't really important to me until last year.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
I make a lot less then what they say, but I'm also chubby.
 

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
3,354
0
0
Ireland
fly said:
You have your own gyno practice? Need an assistant? :hi2u:
I have considered practicing gyno, however I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy, and to be honest. It's actually quite gross from what I've seen.

I'd really prefer to be a G.P./Family Physician or perhaps even an ER Physician. but we'll have to see when I'm done. I have a few years to think about it yet.
 
O

OT > UF

Guest
Galen said:
I have considered practicing gyno, however I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy, and to be honest. It's actually quite gross from what I've seen.

I'd really prefer to be a G.P./Family Physician or perhaps even an ER Physician. but we'll have to see when I'm done. I have a few years to think about it yet.


yeah your girlfriend would get annoyed, but only because you'd be so sick of cooch by the end of the day.... :fly:
 

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
3,354
0
0
Ireland
happily neverafter said:
yeah your girlfriend would get annoyed, but only because you'd be so sick of cooch by the end of the day.... :fly:
I doubt that would happen, I am truely blessed by being able to share the same company as my girlfriend, let alone love :)

Also, vaginal yeast infection's are not something I'd want to deal with daily... I'm a fan of food thanks. I'd like to keep it that way :p