denis leary ragging mel gibson on air @ sox game

FlamingGloryHole said:
We need a youtube thread.
Only if it was videos uploaded by forum members. Otherwise, I think it would get over run fast with links with little or no commentary and be largely meaningless.

why_ask_why said:
I never really post random youtube crap but thought this was fairly funny
you know how I feel about youtube, but I have to admit this one was funny.

And they got kicked off at the end :lol:

Dennis Leary is the shit

theacoustician said:
Only if it was videos uploaded by forum members. Otherwise, I think it would get over run fast with links with little or no commentary and be largely USELESS.

Fixt for proper UF reference

Spange Monkee said:
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner New England Sports Network because its content was used without permission

No shit that sucks
I dont have sound on the machine at work and just now got around to look at this:mad:

b_sinning said:
I'd watch more sports if you got people like Dave Chappele and Denis Leary to do commentary.

they tried something vaguely along those lines having dennis miller commentate monday night football...it was a flop...his humor is a bit dry for the average football viewer though

why_ask_why said:
they tried something vaguely along those lines having dennis miller commentate monday night football...it was a flop...his humor is a bit dry for the average football viewer though

Denis Miller is his own biggest fan. He drew way too many obscure references. The typical viewer is lost on the references larry the cable guy uses and doesn't have a chance in hell of undertstanding what Miller is talking about.