Dell is at it again $750 off $1500...

smileynev said:
Nobody cares about your cat on marmot fetish sites.

Im not worried about that
I just dont want some nitwit searching for thermonuclear detonator plans on my bandwidth and having the FBIs come to my house and jack my shit
:tinfoil:

Drool-Boy said:
I just dont want some nitwit searching for thermonuclear detonator plans on my bandwidth and having the FBIs come to my house and jack my shit

tinfoil ++

Drool-Boy said:
Ask Spange his little story about breaking into the demarc box on the side of someone's house and making ... fun phone calls.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I can pick up 6 or 7 different signals in my apartment, at my house?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I hold my laptop up to the window at work, I pick up a couple signals from accross the st.

I may have to bring my USB adapter in tomorrow to see if I can use their networks for AIM
needs moar pringles can

theacoustician said:
At $9.99 a piece, I bought 2 and use one as a repeater. Still half the cost of a Linksys and no packet loss :p
I'm tellin ya, its crap. Have you actually put a sniffer on it to see all the resent packets? Try it, you'll be amazed.

ChikkenNoodul said:

If I hold my laptop up to the window at work, I pick up a couple signals from accross the st.

I may have to bring my USB adapter in tomorrow to see if I can use their networks for AIM

That would be awesome, especially if you had an antenna hanging out your window.

fly said:
I'm tellin ya, its crap. Have you actually put a sniffer on it to see all the resent packets? Try it, you'll be amazed.
No point in buying new stuff now till I can get an wireless N AP.

ChikkenNoodul said:

Crap. That reminds me. I'm gonna check on the AIM proxy tonite.

the belkin I just bought works totally fine
and if you don't broadcast your SSID and use high encryption wep, 99.9% of people will be unable to mess with it

why_ask_why said:
the belkin I just bought works totally fine
and if you don't broadcast your SSID and use high encryption wep, 99.9% of people will be unable to mess with it

So they can't hack into your network and see pics of your girlfriend?