del.icio.us

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I use del.icio.us for bookmarking things that I want to come back to, but not everything. Just stuff I know that I will wanna reference in the future. I saw that there is a network option, but I have no one in mine. Anyone wanna join my network?

my username is spange.

I don't usually visit food websites.

edit: Sorry, that wasn't obscure enough, it almost sounds serious.

Last edited:
Possibly true. In all actuality, I've never even been to delicious, but it didn't sound interesting to me. It just stores bookmarks for you?

Possibly true. In all actuality, I've never even been to delicious, but it didn't sound interesting to me. It just stores bookmarks for you?

yeah, you can tag bookmarks and search other people's bookmarks. I use it for stuff that I know that I want to come back to and don't wanna keep it on all on my machine. Never know when you might wanna reinstall. Plus, tag and being searchable makes it easier to find

there is a firefox plugin that let's you sync bookmarks and add new ones, but I don't use it to sync. I use the delicious bookmarks for other stuff.

for people like me who can't remember anything, it'd be nice to use something like that.

I do have two questions:
1. How many things do you come across while you're surfing the net that you don't have time to sit and read? I mean, you're surfing the Internet, you obviously don't have much to do.
2. How important can it be if you can't remember the site or how you found it?

That's what I don't get about sites like this.

I do have two questions:
1. How many things do you come across while you're surfing the net that you don't have time to sit and read? I mean, you're surfing the Internet, you obviously don't have much to do.
2. How important can it be if you can't remember the site or how you found it?

That's what I don't get about sites like this.
Hadn't thought about it that way. I thought it was more something where you bookmark pages and tag them so they can be processed like some kind of 'social' directory of the internet type thing.

Actually I forget names of sites all the time, or how I found them. I usually know what the page contains though. For example I was trying to find a turn based strategy game you play in your browser yesterday to show someone. All I could think of was 'tiny war', 'mini war', etc. Turns out it was wee war >.<

I have zotero extension for this though, it's not public, just a mini sql database in firefox.