Hawt Deja vu? Deja VALVE! Happy Birthday Mister 1138!

Actually pale white kids in the therapy profession are a dime a dozen.
Coquis kid would be a rare gemm, like a unicorn! That lil guy will be mad expensive. A LATINO with a degree?? Whaaaaat???
I meant to make him feel good 24/7. You need a degree for that?

I meant to make him feel good 24/7. You need a degree for that?

White kids are genetically predisposed to always be happy Cuz they will have perfect lives and stellar jobs and awesome futures, so in turn your offspring (being white) are a dime a dozen.

The other shades will only have a 50% chance of being happy like white kids

Therefore Coquis kid who is well on the path to a happy life (altho he has the "other shade" ) would be the rare gem and would cost 5x what a pale white kid would cost to make me Kiko happy

Poverty birthdaaaaaay!

Kiko's is costing me $6gs
Happy 8th BDAY lil King

is that the fee your handler charges for bringing a child on your drug smuggling trips?

I would think they might grant a discount or something, as traveling with a child would improve your credibility or something.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
The cheapskatery of my fellow Z car owners is rubbing off on me, clearly.

Also, saving for private high school is not inexpensive, nor is it easy being the sole income in a family of 4.

Finally, Jason needs braces (not even a joke).

I can't remember the last time a kid's birthday party cost more than $100 (not all inclusive of presents, but including cake, snacks, invitations, whatevs).

I clearly hate my children.
A successful party with all the trimmings runs about $500 including venue cake invites loot bags and everything in between
Last year I spent 600+ went away for the Nite to Great Wild Lodge with a friend
Year before 800+ mazing superhero themed party with tons of kids, 2 cakes and some of the food was catered
This year 6,000 + a 5star all inclusive resort which im flying in my family.. It's a 7day stay and its 100% worth it. Annnnnd it's my moms 60th BDAY the day after Kiko's so it's a win win for us all.

A successful party with all the trimmings runs about $500 including venue cake invites loot bags and everything in between
Last year I spent 600+ went away for the Nite to Great Wild Lodge with a friend
Year before 800+ mazing superhero themed party with tons of kids, 2 cakes and some of the food was catered
This year 6,000 + a 5star all inclusive resort which im flying in my family.. It's a 7day stay and its 100% worth it. Annnnnd it's my moms 60th BDAY the day after Kiko's so it's a win win for us all.
Well, I don't do loot bags, and venue has been my house (and once at a local ice cream shop, which charged $30). I guess I could divide my mortgage and utilities by 30 to get the cost of the venue for the day, but even then I don't think I'd have broken the $100 barrier.

Whatever works for you, though.

Well, I don't do loot bags, and venue has been my house (and once at a local ice cream shop, which charged $30). I guess I could divide my mortgage and utilities by 30 to get the cost of the venue for the day, but even then I don't think I'd have broken the $100 barrier.

Whatever works for you, though.
My first year separated from his dad and Kiko and I were on our own we went to the movies and I took him out for pizza after. Spent like $50us
It's still my fave birthday memory ...