GAY Define "stupid"

It is indeed, no argument there.

You're welcome.

Sure we don't have the mass number like the US does. Thus why we have to focus on the advancement of the technology.

I still love these segway robots!

Last edited by a moderator:
We rely far more on technology than mass numbers. Note that the majority of our numbers are support for the most technologically advanced military in the world. But you guys are right there near the top, no doubt about that. Good collaboration.

We rely far more on technology than mass numbers. Note that the majority of our numbers are support for the most technologically advanced military in the world. But you guys are right there near the top, no doubt about that. Good collaboration.

Even with fags in the ranks. Who knew?

I wouldn't put you guys above or below us in terms of who's more advanced technology wise. We basically have everything you guys have and vice-versa. I see all the procurement the Australian military does over here, as the people who do the procuring work down the hall from me. Same with the FMS people selling our stuff to you guys..

I wouldn't put you guys above or below us in terms of who's more advanced technology wise. We basically have everything you guys have and vice-versa. I see all the procurement the Australian military does over here, as the people who do the procuring work down the hall from me. Same with the FMS people selling our stuff to you guys..

love you too muffin

Now when it comes to SF? Aussies and the Poms take top spot. Then the Yanks, then probably the Germans, Russians, or Israelis.

Shortest honeymoon ever?

you guys are right wankers for that.

:lol:

sydney_funnel_web_spider.jpg

nah, I think comparing special forces units unless one has actually served in those units and alongside similar units around the world doesn't really make sense. 90% of what those guys do and how they do it is never published so it's all speculation and at best second-hand stories

I thought you just bought all the good stuff from us, no?

I thought you just bought all the good stuff from us, no?

We buy plenty of good stuff from you guys, and you guys buy plenty of good stuff from us. And we both buy plenty of good stuff from many other countries also..

nah, I think comparing special forces units unless one has actually served in those units and alongside similar units around the world doesn't really make sense. 90% of what those guys do and how they do it is never published so it's all speculation and at best second-hand stories

Well of course it's second hand. I'm getting this from all the US SF guys I know.

:lol:
Stay classy, Palins..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/16/willow-palin-facebook-posts_n_784585.html

Willow Palin, the 16-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, wrote multiple Facebook posts containing homophobic slurs such as "faggot" on Sunday night, according to TMZ.

The web site reports that Palin's teenage daughter wrote the comments on Sunday night, when her mother's television show "Sarah Palin's Alaska" premiered on TLC. According to TMZ, a classmate of one of Palin's children published a Facebook update claiming that the show "is failing so hard right now."

Willow Palin reportedly unloaded on the student, calling him "so gay" and "such a faggot." She later demanded that the student "quit talkin shit about my family." According to screenshots obtained by TMZ, the 16-year-old called another commenter on the Facebook thread a "low life loser" and lashed out at multiple others, writing, "Sorry that all you guys are jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Well of course it's second hand. I'm getting this from all the US SF guys I know.

but even then it's not reliable because it's doubtful that the guys you've spoken to have worked with the special forces units of every major nato ally, let alone the rest of the world. even guys in the same unit will disagree about who's better so making your comment based solely on the second-hand word you got from a guy you know that may or may not have extensive experience in joint special forces operations and is actually qualified to make such a statement

hell, what do you even mean "the top spot"? how do you measure which country has the best special forces? missions completed? the guys you talked to don't know. training intensity? fucking navy seals, marine force recon, rangers and even sas are always trying to one-up each other in claiming they have the hardest

Last edited:
but even then it's not reliable because it's doubtful that the guys you've spoken to have worked with the special forces units of every major nato ally, let alone the rest of the world. even guys in the same unit will disagree about who's better so making your comment based solely on the second-hand word you got from a guy you know that may or may not have extensive experience in joint special forces operations and is actually qualified to make such a statement

hell, what do you even mean "the top spot"? how do you measure which country has the best special forces? missions completed? the guys you talked to don't know. training intensity? fucking navy seals, marine force recon, rangers and even sas are always trying to one-up each other in claiming they have the hardest

Maybe, but I'm more inclined to believe the SF guys. Most of them will not go into deal on specifics or what they have done, but they have no problem talking about anything else. Delta, Rangers, Recon, Seals, they've all talked about the British and Aussie SAS, and how much they admire them. Also how they've come over here to train the US SFs.