Hawt Defecating in a closet

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I'm going to get some paint, possibly some new furnitue for my bedroom once I get paid. I don't want to spend a fortune on paint so I want to do my box room (office) in the same colour scheme, or even one colour. I'm thinking of having either one feature wall in the bedroom and a more muted one on the rest of the walls, or just a bright colour on all 4 walls. Which is better? I'm thiking either teal, cyan, purples or pinks.

Give me your advice.

I hate boring colours.

are you really delegating a decision to the internet or did you just want some replies

My landlord won't complain anyway. He's very blasé and I can leave it whatever colour I choose to after I leave. Anything would be an improvement quite frankly.

And white stains and looks dirty after a month.

All walls in my house are white by choice. We repainted a few rooms from a warmish cream colour to white as well. Looks much better.

Any staining can be removed using a baby wipe, but how the hell can you stain a wall in the first place?

All walls in my house are white by choice. We repainted a few rooms from a warmish cream colour to white as well. Looks much better.

Any staining can be removed using a baby wipe, but how the hell can you stain a wall in the first place?

You trying to tell me you don't get fingermarks on your walls all the time? Walls can get FILTHY, eurgh. Give me a darker colour that doesn't look like it's been shat on any day of the week.

Also I smoke inside, white walsl turning yellow over a period would freak me the fuck out.