Hawt Defecating in a closet

Yea well... Believe it cause its true. At any decent paint store anyways.

They might have very basic colors but everybody always wants a specific shade of green or something so they just mix it.

Yea well... Believe it cause its true. At any decent paint store anyways.

They might have very basic colors but everybody always wants a specific shade of green or something so they just mix it.

I've never even seen basic paint colors at Home Depot or Lowes or anything, only white. I can confirm they mix all paint colors on site. I have seen specialty paint in colors, like metallics or that new Valspar glow in the dark stuff. I soooo want that for my front entry hall. It never even occurred to me that there were places that didn't mix paint on site because I'm totally the type of person that takes a fabric sample or something to the store and have them match a color on it.

Last edited:
I've never even seen basic paint colors at Home Depot or Lowes or anything, only white. I can confirm they mix all paint colors on site. I have seen specialty paint in colors, like metallics or that new Valspar glow in the dark stuff. I soooo want that for my front entry hall. It never even occurred to me that there were places that didn't mix paint on site because I'm totally the type of person that takes a fabric sample or something to the store and have them match a color on it.

Weird. We have hundreds of pre-mixed colours in our stores. Big ones have a mixing counter sure but that's just time consuming when you can go in, grab a tin, buy it and walk out.

What???? Every single pot of paint is mixed on site? I find that mind boggling to believe as true.

If you take the paint home & find the paint doesn't match the color swatch you asked for from your color wheel/template you showed, you can take it back to the store.

If the store can't fix the color to the color you originally asked for with this paint you are returning they have to take the paint back & refund your money or sell you new paint mixed to your liking.

They then sell the returned paint as an '' off tint '' for a half or a 3rd of the price.

I like to look at off tints in most hardware shops here ... you can get some amazing paint really cheap.

Last edited:
Weird. We have hundreds of pre-mixed colours in our stores. Big ones have a mixing counter sure but that's just time consuming when you can go in, grab a tin, buy it and walk out.

That is because you philistines are still in a dark ages of decor.

For example, Tartan.

Over here, they just sell a gazillion gallons of whatever base white you want (eggshell, satin, semi gloss, gloss, etc), and put it under a computer controlled spigot that knows exactly how many ounces of each color to dispense into the gallon. They then get stuck in the centrifuge-shaker thing, and away you go.

They don't take refunds because the likelyhood of being able to sell the exact paint color down the road is far less than the associate shelf cost of keeping all of those failed paint colors hoping someone might buy one.

It's why they sell a $3 sample before hand, so you can be sure before spending $32 a gallon on paint/primer combo.

That sounds like a storage nightmare. We also have thousands of colors available, instead of hundreds.

I'm allowed to smoke in my house. I'm not sure they're allowed to discriminate against smokers yet, although I'm sure they'd love to demonise us more

Is it really demonizing if you admit to it? You said the reason you didn't want white paint was because it would turn yellow because of your smoking. You don't think the smell would linger as well?

That is because you philistines are still in a dark ages of decor.

For example, Tartan.

Over here, they just sell a gazillion gallons of whatever base white you want (eggshell, satin, semi gloss, gloss, etc), and put it under a computer controlled spigot that knows exactly how many ounces of each color to dispense into the gallon. They then get stuck in the centrifuge-shaker thing, and away you go.

They don't take refunds because the likelyhood of being able to sell the exact paint color down the road is far less than the associate shelf cost of keeping all of those failed paint colors hoping someone might buy one.

It's why they sell a $3 sample before hand, so you can be sure before spending $32 a gallon on paint/primer combo.

Yes Einstein, we have paint mixers too. We also have hundreds of ready made paints so you don't have to bother getting it mixed for you. :tard:

Is it really demonizing if you admit to it? You said the reason you didn't want white paint was because it would turn yellow because of your smoking. You don't think the smell would linger as well?

If you think smokers can smell their own stench you haven't done enough research. I probably stik to high heaven, my clothes probably smell and most likely my house. I don't notice. Just like I go to someones house who has a dog and all I can smell is a strong stench of dog but they're so used to it they don't notice.

If you think smokers can smell their own stench you haven't done enough research. I probably stik to high heaven, my clothes probably smell and most likely my house. I don't notice. Just like I go to someones house who has a dog and all I can smell is a strong stench of dog but they're so used to it they don't notice.

But you aren't the landlord. He has to deal with that when you leave.

But you aren't the landlord. He has to deal with that when you leave.

It's not a house the owners give two shits about, that's pretty evident by the disrepair and mismanagement of it. I've already made it look 90% better off my own back as it is, which I'm not required to do. Either way it's not really your business how I legally choose to live.