Hawt Defecating in a closet

Box rooms are small, some have window's allot of them don't. I've only seen people use them for storage as they are too small to put much furniture in them. Of all the box rooms I saw in friends & family homes in England these rooms were not heated which made them hellishly cold to be in winter time.

small+study.jpg

1.1301798963.my-box-room.jpg

If you want to save yourself some money, find out where there is a recycling center near you. Call them first & ask if they recycle paint & if they have a program where you can collect paint for free. If they do you then go & pick up premixed semi-gloss paint for free. They will give you as much as you want the colors are pretty decent. You can even get a few different colors if you want.

In the us if theres a window its considered a bedroom, if theres no window its an office or storage closet or something similiar.

its all based on the window though, not the size.

You trying to tell me you don't get fingermarks on your walls all the time? Walls can get FILTHY, eurgh. Give me a darker colour that doesn't look like it's been shat on any day of the week.

Also I smoke inside, white walsl turning yellow over a period would freak me the fuck out.

Why do you go around touching your walls? :wtf:

It's what you call a room that an estate agent calls a bedroom but actually isn't big enough to be called that. It's just a small square room, probably 2m x2m or so. At the moment I just have a desk, armchair and some books in it so it's my office.

in canada we call that a DEN..

anyhoo... enema, im soo happy u made this thread cuz i was gonna make one similar...
so we can share our ideas here

i just started with the primer on my walls yest... (kitchen, front hallway, living room, stairs and upstairs hallway)

i picked out some colors @ Dulux as well.. then i came home and decided i want new furniture and i dont want this color and the assholes wont take the paint back

so ofcourse im pissed.

my color scheme is NOT going to match and ive been crying for 3 days

I just repainted my entire living room in a 'New Chestnut'. It's a nice, warm brown. Like coffee with cream.

Looking for a light jade to do the kitchen in.

Box rooms are small, some have window's allot of them don't. I've only seen people use them for storage as they are too small to put much furniture in them. Of all the box rooms I saw in friends & family homes in England these rooms were not heated which made them hellishly cold to be in winter time.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fg2fYyWfzCU/SQeaOW3EZrI/AAAAAAAAATA/gUdpP3JPbFc/s400/small+study.jpg

http://images.travelpod.com/users/zoebuck/1.1301798963.my-box-room.jpg

First one looks like a cute office. Mine is slightly wider. Big window too. No heating, it's cold in winter but nothing a nice throw can't help with.

anyhoo... enema, im soo happy u made this thread cuz i was gonna make one similar...

i just started with the primer on my walls yest... (kitchen, front hallway, living room, stairs and upstairs hallway)

i picked out some colors @ Dulux as well.. then i came home and decided i want new furniture and i dont want this color and the assholes wont take the paint back

so ofcourse im pissed.

What colours did you think? I'm pretty set on teal and an icy blue I think. A lot of my furniture has bits of pink on but I don't think it'll clash too bad. I found an awesome teal zebra print rug to go at the bottom of my bed too. I kind of want to rip up my stairway carpet too and see the lovely wood underneath. This could turn into me redoing the whole house if I'm not careful.

so ofcourse im pissed.

Why would they take it back because you're indecisive?