Hawt Defecating in a closet

honestly. I met 4 awesome people from this place. Dan & Eileen + Ape and Zac. Those guys are pure awesomeness. Though I know I would never met some others from here.. I'd rather stab myself in the eye than meet WaW or Kiki. I mean the whole time would be taken up by them talking about themselves. I've never know people so in love with themselves..
:)

I must say, you are more docile in real life. Waw is the same way.

You probably spend more time shaking your head because of something Juli did.

honestly. I met 4 awesome people from this place. Dan & Eileen + Ape and Zac. Those guys are pure awesomeness. Though I know I would never met some others from here.. I'd rather stab myself in the eye than meet WaW or Kiki. I mean the whole time would be taken up by them talking about themselves. I've never know people so in love with themselves..

WERD

i cant pick out an appetizer at a restaurant without weighing out all these stupid things in my head,

i just hate hate hate hate making decisions. im such a Libra :(

i take forever to pick anything out.

I'm pretty bad with picking out colors and sticking with them, too. But, I guess making one big ass thread to discuss decorating a fcking closet makes me larf.

I'm pretty bad with picking out colors and sticking with them, too. But, I guess making one big ass thread to discuss decorating a fcking closet makes me larf.

HOLD ON A FUCKING SECOND!..........

....this is all over a closet? Not a whole house? Not even a single room?........A FUCKING CLOSET???

I do not appreciate all of the references about homosexuality and homosexual slurs used in derogatory fashion. Please stop.

Also, if you know someone, NME, that has some graf talent I would do the whole room, not just a large mural.

graffiti-style-rail-track-art.jpg

963809_057d_625x1000.jpg

15-graffiti-art-room-608.jpg

Less work for you to do because they would be doing it. Just prime the wall for them and have a pint or three while they work.

But they have no effect onan actual room. Plus one persons hot is anothers cold, I find teal to be a lovely colour that makes me feel good. He says it's not a nice comforting colour ,but to me it completely is.

Painting dark colors in a small room will make any room look & feel darker & very much smaller.

Lighter colors in a small room will make the room feel larger & bright because it reflects light from windows & the white ceiling as well as lights/lamps. Darker colors don't do this.

If you are going to paint dark colors in a small room make sure you paint the ceiling bright white to allow more light in the room.

If you smoke allot in the room you will find your teal walls will eventually change color making a puke yellow green from the nicotine.

Teal ....

27-084-2T.jpg
tw016.jpg

Aqua Marine

dye_aquamarine.gif

Painting dark colors in a small room will make any room look & feel darker & very much smaller.

Lighter colors in a small room will make the room feel larger & bright because it reflects light from windows & the white ceiling as well as lights/lamps. Darker colors don't do this.

If you are going to paint dark colors in a small room make sure you paint the ceiling bright white to allow more light in the room.
You have hue, brightness, and gloss sorta intertwined there. You can have a cold color with high gloss and brightness and it will reflect enough light to not make things dark. Eggshell finish can make any color dark and absorbent though.