Deep Tissue Massage

Alternate ending:

After I leave the building, a bright flash of light knocks Yuki and Mama-san onto the floor. Suddenly Coqui decends as if from the heavens wearing nothing but a thick mustache and a raging 11" boner. He immediately grabs his dick and blows a load onto Yuki and Mama-san. Mama-san caught the initial shot and was killed instantly by the force of the load. Yuki was hit with the spray that bounced off of Mama-san.

Coqui then acended into another flash of bright light and was gone instantly, leaving nothing but a massive puddle of cum, 1 dead Korean woman, and an impregnated Yuki........

.....To be continued.

Edit: Happy birthday Coqui :fly:

Last edited:
ERage said:
Alternate ending:

After I leave the building, a bright flash of light knocks Yuki and Mama-san onto the floor. Suddenly Coqui decends as if from the heavens wearing nothing but a thick mustache and a raging 11" boner. He immediately grabs his dick and blows a load onto Yuki and Mama-san. Mama-san caught the initial shot and was killed instantly by the force of the load. Yuki was hit with the spray that bounced off of Mama-san.

Coqui then acended into another flash of bright light and was gone instantly, leaving nothing but a massive puddle of cum, 1 dead Korean woman, and an impregnated Yuki........

.....To be continued.

:lol:, this post saved your whole thread.

KNYTE said:
:lol:, this post saved your whole thread.

:bows: It was all 1 big setup to wish Coqui a happy birthday. :fly:

Edit: /me is full of shit but still :heart:s Coqui

Last edited:
ERage said:
Alternate ending:

.....To be continued.

Anyone else have a Big Trouble in Little China picture going on in their head? Well that blended in with Legend of the Overfiend. (I can never spell Urotsukidoji right)

Edit: IMDB to the rescue, Chôjin densetsu Urotsukidôji. Evidently 'never' was too strong a word to use.

Last edited:
reverendsaintjay said:
Anyone else have a Big Trouble in Little China picture going on in their head? Well that blended in with Legend of the Overfiend. (I can never spell Urotsukidoji right)

Edit: IMDB to the rescue, Chôjin densetsu Urotsukidôji. Evidently 'never' was too strong a word to use.

I have no concept of this reference so I can say it did not influence my alternate ending. The demon seed/child concept did cross my mind for a sequel.

Also considered was the birth of a half korean, half puerto rican child climbing his way up the video game ladder...ultimately showing down with Coqui in a UF Arcade battle for the ages.

Last edited:
ERage said:
I have no concept of this reference so I can say it did not influence my alternate ending. The demon seed/child concept did cross my mind for a sequel.

Also considered was the birth of a half korean, half puerto rican child climbing his way up the video game ladder...ultimately showing down with Coqui in a UF Arcade battle for the ages.

The student will never surpass the master.

Speaking of which....9 hours and not a single record of mine was broken. :(