Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Is ignorance bliss?

They say it is. Sometimes I wish I didn't know about the ways of the world. I wish I didn't know what people were capable of doing to each other, and other living creatures in the world. But then, the ignorant usually piss me off so much I can't imagine inflicting that kind of frustration on others. What do ya'll think? Is ignorance really bliss? Or is that just a saying made from someone with their head in the ground?

Stop being a wuss and buy a gun.

edit: Ignorance is bliss. Only problems arise from knowledge.

Pandora said:
I will once I know how to shoot one. :p

But it's only through knowledge that people can better themselves.

Just remember that the end with the hole goes towards the other guy...wait.

You only think you would be inflicting frustration on others becaus eyou are not ignorant. If you were, then none of these thought would come into you mind and you wouldn't worry about it. Yes, ignorance is definately bliss.

Bubbles said:
You only think you would be inflicting frustration on others becaus eyou are not ignorant. If you were, then none of these thought would come into you mind and you wouldn't worry about it. Yes, ignorance is definately bliss.
qft.

ignorance is, to a certain degree...but would you have a good understanding of bliss if you were ignorant?
stupidity is totally different. THAT'S what pisses me off. it's not necessarily the ignorant that don't know better despite being shown/taught. it's the people who do know better and repeatedly choose otherwise.

Ignorance of something horrible happening would not mean that it is not happening. So, no I do not think it is bliss. Being unaffected by something, that is a rather nice way of life. However, is it better to wait and fix something when it is causing a problem, or to fix it before it becomes one?

I'd say it depends on the problem.

taeric said:
Ignorance of something horrible happening would not mean that it is not happening. So, no I do not think it is bliss. Being unaffected by something, that is a rather nice way of life. However, is it better to wait and fix something when it is causing a problem, or to fix it before it becomes one?

I'd say it depends on the problem.
There is tons of stuff happening that I don't know about. Its still happening tho.