deep fried yumminess

F33nX said:
we saw that episode on emeril. they didn't look too appetizing. i was disappointed that he didn't do like deep fried ice cream or something

I want some fried ice cream balls :drool:

JaymieT said:
I want some fried ice cream balls :drool:
best i've ever had was when they rolled it in granola, fried it, put it in a cinnamon-fried tortilla shell, and drizzled with honey and whipped cream. that was ages ago

F33nX said:
best i've ever had was when they rolled it in granola, fried it, put it in a cinnamon-fried tortilla shell, and drizzled with honey and whipped cream. that was ages ago

Ooooh the only thing that makes that better (to me) is when there's shaved coconut mixed in with the granola

F33nX said:

Sounds delicious :drool:

Coqui said:
So don't make it then, problem solved.

No, we're not going to make it easy for him. We're going to tempt him with food, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, cake, pie, until he can't resist any longer MUAHAHAHAAH!!!

JaymieT said:
No, we're not going to make it easy for him. We're going to tempt him with food, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, cake, pie, until he can't resist any longer MUAHAHAHAAH!!!

Has Beth showed you the wonderful world that is Buckeyes? If not, tell her I told you to ask her about them :fly:

Coqui said:
Has Beth showed you the wonderful world that is Buckeyes? If not, tell her I told you to ask her about them :fly:

Oooooh, yes, she has :drool:

We're expecting a big snowstorm here today and tomorrow. If we all get snowed in that would give her time at home to make some. I'm going to call her and see if I can talk her into it :cool:

JaymieT said:

We're expecting a big snowstorm here today and tomorrow. If we all get snowed in that would give her time at home to make some. I'm going to call her and see if I can talk her into it :cool:

HAHAH Sounds like a plan to me.

JaymieT said:

try to get her to make me some too :drool: