Dedicate a song to a forum member

"C is for Cookie" - Dreamwalker

"All of Me" - ChikkenNoodul

"My Girlfriend left me and is on her way over to Mondoz's house for some hot monkey lovin'" - CletusJones

Drool-Boy said:
AND I DEDICAT "IM FAT" BY WEIRD AL TO , WELL, THE FAT KID
I DEDICATE "EVERY FUCKING CHER SONG PRODUCED IN THE LAST 20 YEARS" BY CHER TO THE MAN IN THE BLACK HOSE AND CUMBERBUN.

"My wife left me and followed CletusJones' gf over to Mondoz's house" - BigDov

Drool-Boy said:
shit I dunno
I had to ask the wife the name of a cher song:p
Your wife is there right now?

I dedicate "I'll make love to you" by boysIImen to drool's wife.

I'll make love to you
like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!

BigDov said:
I dedicate "I Feel Loved" by Depeche Mode to that fucking wacko long tall smiley/smileynev/smileyhole whatever his name is :)
I DEDICATE "MY WIFE IS HOT AND WANTS ME EVEN THOUGH I'M OF QUESTIONABLE ATTRACTIVENESS" by GARTH BROOKS TO BIGDOV

:heart: :fly:

:elfpenis:

Mondoz said:
"My wife left me and followed CletusJones' gf over to Mondoz's house" - BigDov

"Torn Apart" Stabbing Westward and Wink, specially dedicated this week from his PAL BigDov to Mondoz , who's about one wrong move away from getting just what the title implies.

And to think I voted for you in that stoopid poll man :(

:lol:

BigDov said:
"Torn Apart" Stabbing Westward and Wink, specially dedicated this week from his PAL BigDov to Mondoz , who's about one wrong move away from getting just what the title implies.

And to think I voted for you in that stoopid poll man :(

:shifty:

Moar pics of wife, ol' pal?

long tall smiley said:
I DEDICATE "MY WIFE IS HOT AND WANTS ME EVEN THOUGH I'M OF QUESTIONABLE ATTRACTIVENESS" by GARTH BROOKS TO BIGDOV

:heart: :fly:

:elfpenis:

I DEDICATE "QUIT BEING AN OBSESSIVE JEALOUS GENERALLY CREEPY INTARWEB GUY" BY MY SIZE 12.5 STEEL TOED BOOT TO YOUR NUTS!!!

:heart: ++