GAY Debit Card Spending Limits

Not true. Paying cash means you are not reaping the many benefits reward cards have.

WINNING

someone is paying for those benefits. You.

First, when you buy that $150 pair of shoes, you pay 2-4% in transaction fees to the credit card co. that's $3-$6 to them that didn't pay for shoes, just your ability to pay for them. Just because you think there's a small reward at the end doesn't mean it's free.

First, when you buy that $150 pair of shoes, you pay 2-4% in transaction fees to the credit card co. that's $3-$6 to them that didn't pay for shoes, just your ability to pay for them. Just because you think there's a small reward at the end doesn't mean it's free.

If I paid in cash, the shoes would still cost $150. My electric bill would still be the same price regardless of how I pay it. However, I get a check for $85 from the CC company because of bonuses.

Why not spend on credit and pay off every month with your checking account? Not disciplined enough?

lazy and don't want to burn myself being cute bouncing money back and forth because I'll probably forget

You need a mortgage for tyres these days.

Surely there must be a better solution than those things.

where are the flying cars with tweels we've been promised?

tweel11.jpg

That said, Specs explicitly costs 5% more if you use a CC instead of a debit or cash. Damn bitches :mad:

Did you purposefully misunderstand me just so you can argue?

DBZeag already responded to you with what I was going to say. Quit being so dim. :)

Does Navy Fed cover ATM fees?

Does my father being a Commander in the RAN help?

their e-checking account does but only up to ten bux, active duty is 20

ATM fee rebates at Visa/Plus® System ATMs, up to $10 per statement period.
Over 45,000 FREE ATMs
Five free checks per statement period; additional written checks $0.50 each
Dividend earnings
No monthly service fee with Direct Deposit OR 20 Visa® Check Card transactions per statement period; otherwise $5
No minimum balance requirement
Free Visa Check Card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Free Web Bill Pay and Account Access
Checking Protection Options

i thought they had eligibility requirements that extended to any ally military as well but I guess not :( you can call and ask, sry for the bad scoop :o

I'm all debit card, no credit. If I don't have the money in the bank I can't afford it.

I'm the same way but I still use my credit card for everything from food to utility bills. I then transfer the amount I spent from checking every couple days

figured I might as well get points

Did you purposefully misunderstand me just so you can argue?

DBZeag already responded to you with what I was going to say. Quit being so dim. :)

What he is implying is that storeowners prop up the price of products to account for the 3% or whatever fees the CC companies cost. It is transparent to you, but the storeowner recoops those costs on the back end.

Unless they work like Spec's does.

what :lol: no. when you buy a $150 pair of shoes the final price is the same whether its cash or credit

where the fuck have you shopped that charged you an additional transaction fee for using credit?

if I have to take money out I have a BOA, which is who I bank with, less than a block away. we have wells fargo atms at work and they just started this thing where they only charge non-WF cards a one time $3 fee for all transactions on that individual machine for the month. pretty cool. that way I'm mostly only getting raped by my own bank for using an out of network atm

Last edited:
What he is implying is that storeowners prop up the price of products to account for the 3% or whatever fees the CC companies cost. It is transparent to you, but the storeowner recoops those costs on the back end.

Unless they work like Spec's does.
which you'd still pay even if you paid in cash. it's like complaining that using the bathroom in a store jacks up the price because they have to buy more toilet paper for their customers