Death Laser Countdown! (9/9/11 Update)

"Check it out, fellas. Looks like the little homo over there wants to be able to spot buttholes better. Turn the laser up to 10."

I don't think a faraday cage will help you against a laser sir.

and a hair net is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than is needed to cover flys balls.

I was fine until I put that thing on, then I started freaking a little.

I started freaking out when the doc said "don't worry if you start smelling searing flesh". Before that was "this might hurt a little" as it took everything I had not to scream. The bruises that didn't go away for 3 weeks were a testament.

I started freaking out when the doc said "don't worry if you start smelling searing flesh". Before that was "this might hurt a little" as it took everything I had not to scream. The bruises that didn't go away for 3 weeks were a testament.

And after the skullfucking, the eye surgery!

You had PRK right? Nothing about the surgery hurt for me. Weird. The doctor did say, "You may smell something funny, but its just the smell of the laser hitting the air." I was thinking, bullshit that the smell of flesh on fire.

kinda like my vasectomy