Death Laser Countdown! (9/9/11 Update)

I have visions of you strapped to a table ( the wrong way round) while the laser slowly creeps up towards your groin instead of your eye. I've been watching too much Bond, James Bond.

At least you can still get your helicopter pilot's license and go for Airborne/Air Assault/Ranger school afterward (can't with LASIK).

Last edited:
Thats weird. Its essentially the same surgery...

one has been around a lot longer and has passed a number of dod trials. until a few years ago lasik was a dq for navy pilot hopefuls but it's since been approved for trials and blah blah blah. the difference in that case is that with prk you're slicing the cornea off and letting it regrow while with lasik you're only cutting a flap and letting it heal. in a pressurized environment that healed flap can come loose while the regrown cornea is much stronger

Thin, or short?

lolooolllllolololollololol!!!111

Thin, a word which I recall is heard quite often on the comment cards of your past sexual conquests. The stack of which itself is, ironically, very thin.

PS - GFY

PPS - I love you.

Last edited:
Ask a guy who's having photorefractive keratectomy performed on his eyes on Friday anything.

Good luck man.

My friend had to do the surgery three times before it healed properly. Hopefully you get it right the first time. I remember he was in a lot of pain and basically couldn't see for two weeks.

Thin, a word which I recall is heard quote often on the comment cards of your past sexual conquests. The stack of which itself is, ironically, very thin.

sad_man.jpg