Tampa Dear ZRH

this is exactly why they don't work. Someone will always game the system, and someone else will always feel they are doing way more for the same share. Theres simply no incentive to stay if you are the most valuable or hardest worker.

Which nicely explains why anyone who believes in a positive side of anarchy is total fucking idiot.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
It's the same for house sharing, if everyone does their bit and isn't lazy then people get along, there's no friction and you are harmonious.
That, never, happens. Someone is always slacking off doing the least they can simply because they can get away with it. Need to have a goal or clear hierarchy, i.e. a family.

That, never, happens. Someone is always slacking off doing the least they can simply because they can get away with it. Need to have a goal or clear hierarchy, i.e. a family.

And how many shared houses have you lived in exactly? Oh yes. None.

I've lived in...more than a dozen I believe. And some have been very, very harmonious indeed thank you.

Even in just our family the youngest kid has figured out how to look like he's helping but in actuality is doing nothing and the older two are doing all the work.