Tampa Dear ZRH

I rock at land nav. Seems like no one can read a map these days, or a compass. My mom used to tell us "go play in the woods" and we literally would have perished in the adirondack state park if we didn't l2map.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!

I'm glad to know you are observing pretzel day!

Agreeing on things is how we ended up with hippies. Do you want more hippies?

...COMMUNIST

Hey! What's wrong with a few more hippies?!? We are awesome!

Mine is too, it just happens to be on my phone, and can tell exactly where I am, and then tell me how to get there as opposed to me flailing around with a big piece of paper while I'm trying to drive.

I make it a point to flail around with a big piece of paper while driving even though I now use the gps on my cell phone. It's just fun and it makes other people nervous.

I use a sextant.

This is one of those words that sounds dirty but isn't.

You're right. I wasn't even alive for all that but I do subscribe to a lot of their cultural beliefs. I think we need more of them, a new generation.
Actually I mostly meant you have\had a job, are over 30, and likely believe in personal property rights.

You assume you these 'fellow men' are people you'd like. Lets assume for a second they are some people that you really really dont like, and you still have to share with them.

Unbeknown to the guy who was driving, I'd already been to this club we were travelling to once before. I totally freaked him out by asking him to stop every now and then so I could check the stars out to navigate by. OK, so I can dead reckon by North but navigating round a city by the stars.....

I dunno. I would happily go live in a commune, but I'm not stupid enough to think that works on a large scale. I think it's great on a small scale though. I like sharing with my fellow man.

I agree. I think small communities like that could work out quite well really so long as you all agree on certain things beforehand and everyone pulls their weight.