Thread Dear Texas and Georgia peeps.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Who wants to h3lp me by switching to Stream Energy as their energy provider? Nothing else will change. The same delivery company will handle the lines, and that company will still respond to outages and/or breaks.

Besides your love for me and your willingness to undertake this completely painless endeavor, it could also save you money. Who doesn't want that? I lowered my bill by $30/month. My parents lowered theirs by $100. No sh*t. :Giggle:

I'm trying to supplement my income by a meager $500 a month, so h3lp me.

We all have it and we all need it so you might as well get it from me.

Texas peeps, first click:
www.powertochoose.org to compare rate plans for the providers in your area.

Georgia peeps, I don't know what site you use to compare natural gas rates and plans.

Then click here if you decide to be awesome and contribute to my leg cancer fund:
http://damongoodner.mystreamenergy.biz/

And if you have friends, tell them to sign up too.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Scam? :lol: Stream is the 5th largest energy provider in Texas with close to a billion dollars in revenue.

Beerad sold printers out of the back of a van. I'm asking friends to change their energy provider for free.

Beerad sold printers out of the back of a van. I'm asking friends to change their energy provider for free.

You don't remember this? He was working for some company that saved people like $1000 a year for changing their natural gas provider. His company cold called people about this and couldn't understand why no one would buy into it.

We proceeded to berate him for scamming the elderly. Which reminds me, I bet you can get drool to buy...

You don't remember this? He was working for some company that saved people like $1000 a year for changing their natural gas provider. His company cold called people about this and couldn't understand why no one would buy into it.

We proceeded to berate him for scamming the elderly. Which reminds me, I bet you can get drool to buy...

Oh, that's weird. Yeah, no. I'm not promising any prices, which is why I referred you all to the third party rate comparison site. You can choose that for yourself. That's not my job. My job is to get friends to h3lp me out by explaining that absolutely nothing will change for them in terms of service. The same people will deliver the power, the same people will read the meter, it's just coming from us instead. And they just might get a better deal. It's like this: why buy power from some random asshole if you can get it from a known asshole? I don't know anything about Beerad's job or company, but the one I work for is one of the top providers. There's nothing weird about it. It's just an electric company. And it's just a way to make some extra cash on the side during the evenings.

Last edited:
Does anyone else get the feeling that Sarcasmo's account was hacked by an elite scammer?

Last edited:
Does anyone else get the feeling that Sarcasmo's account was hacked by an elite scammer?

Are we really sure that it IS Sarcasmo that came back from surgery?

Maybe Melanoma was just an excuse to get him to lay down next to a person sucking tendril from a space pod

sarcasmo now looks like this

edgar.jpg

No aliens or space pods, just working two jobs now to make ends meet. Just go to my site and switch providers. It's free, completely risk free, and nothing will change for you whatsoever. You'll flick a switch, and your lights will come on. Why WOULDN'T you do it? Help a brother out. Plus, again, you could actually save some cash. That's nice, unless you're w_a_w and wouldn't notice anyway.

the texas electricity market is deregulated. the company that services the lines is different from the company you buy your power from. there's a marketplace for electricity providers where you can compare rate offers from different providers. in the last few years i've received power from TXU, Reliant, Green Mountain, Gexa, Bounce and now Stream. I switch every now and then just to get the best introductory rates. I usually stick with a month-to-month variable rate plan, but with winter coming (when my bills are highest) I went with a six month fixed-rate plan that is 9.6 cents per KWhr (compared to 12.1 I was paying with Bounce) for 100% renewable energy.

the texas electricity market is deregulated. the company that services the lines is different from the company you buy your power from. there's a marketplace for electricity providers where you can compare rate offers from different providers. in the last few years i've received power from TXU, Reliant, Green Mountain, Gexa, Bounce and now Stream. I switch every now and then just to get the best introductory rates. I usually stick with a month-to-month variable rate plan, but with winter coming (when my bills are highest) I went with a six month fixed-rate plan that is 9.6 cents per KWhr (compared to 12.1 I was paying with Bounce) for 100% renewable energy.

Seems like a lot of work to save about $10 a month.