Thread Dear Texas and Georgia peeps.

It takes about 2 minutes, and is done online. And also over the phone when you call in to verify the switch.

Dave, did you switch yet? It doesn't matter where the power comes from, as long as it's there. So h3lp a brother out.

Dave, did you switch yet? It doesn't matter where the power comes from, as long as it's there. So h3lp a brother out.

I have to talk to the bill payer when I get home. Remember I am the housewife that cooks and cleans. It's the big man that pays the bills.

And tell your friends, too. Please. I have a LOT of bills to pay lately. I would love you forever for any help you can give.

It's definitely a scam.

My dad has been actively selling and recruiting other sellers since early May, so just over five months. This weekend he broke the $1,000/month barrier after traveling to Houston to pull in two of his friends. I thought that was pretty awesome. We celebrated with cigars on his patio. That is a decent amount of supplemental income just from people paying their electric bills every month. Hopefully I can duplicate that because i can really use the money. It's like Mary Kay for men! :fly:

It's definitely a scam.

My dad has been actively selling and recruiting other sellers since early May, so just over five months. This weekend he broke the $1,000/month barrier after traveling to Houston to pull in two of his friends. I thought that was pretty awesome. We celebrated with cigars on his patio. That is a decent amount of supplemental income just from people paying their electric bills every month. Hopefully I can duplicate that because i can really use the money. It's like Mary Kay for men! :fly:

Sarcasmo Ponzi?