Dear smileynev...

S

smileynev

...thats right. Today I will dispense advice with the firm and tender hand of a man with years of wisdom underneath my bosom. Ask me anything, and I will tell you the proper way to handle your problems.

Dear Nev,

Do any of the regional economic integration areas trade heavily with coffee? If so, which ones? NAFTA, EU, Pacific Rim, Etc?

F33nX said:
dear smileynev,

how do i get the man of my dreams to realize he's exactly that?

It will take a lot of patience, time, and effort on your part. If he's been burned in the past it will be hard for him to trust that what you are telling him is the truth. As with most things, actions speak louder then words. Show him how much you care.

April23 said:
Dear Smileynev,

This may be the only question you will never have an answer to. How do you lose weight?

A healthy diet combined with exercise will ensure that you stay at your optimal weight for your body type. Avoid fad diets and stick to the food pyramid. Don't eat when you're stressed, and reduce but don't eliminate the foods that you love.

Drool-Boy said:
Dear smileynev,

What elses is under your bosom?

A slice of cheeseburger pizza, a Nintendo Cartridge...looks like RBI Baseball, and a small pigeon named Lupe.

April23 said:
Dear Nev,

Do any of the regional economic integration areas trade heavily with coffee? If so, which ones? NAFTA, EU, Pacific Rim, Etc?

Who is coffee? I'm assuming you are asking if they trade IN coffee? Given that most coffee growers are found in central and south america, and can easily be assumed that most major economic players do trade with these countries to supply their coffee needs. I would also go so far to say that the signing members of NAFTA probably export a signifcant portion of their coffee to the countries of Europe and the far east.

theacoustician said:
Dear Smileynev,

Why do Macs suck?

There are a variety of reasons why someone would ask a question like this. Generally these people are ill informed or ignorant. Occasionally they are just playing devil's advocate. And some just have small penises.

F33nX said:
dear smileynev,

which method of ablation of a trophoblastic metastasized tumor would you prefer, direct surgery or chemotherapy?

Depends, of course, on the health of the patient and their wishes. I would only recommend direct surgery if its well within reason to assume that the entire tumor could be removed. Otherwise, chemotherapy would be the less invasive and more obvious choice.