Dear smileynev...

thrawn said:
how long will it take for my colon to start feeling the effects of the double-baked hot wings with extra hot sauce i had for lunch?

Depends on your tolerance for such things. For most men you'd be looking at under an hour.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Why is IBM's phone support incompetent?

Thats what happens when you use domestic techs. They need to outsource overseas.

CletusJones said:
I don't like bleu cheese dressing, and I'm not feeling a salad today. Try again.

I'm just looking out for you arteries man. You need to listen to them a little more.

smileynev said:
I'm just looking out for you arteries man. You need to listen to them a little more.
I had a salad for dinner last night, it was delicious. I can only eat so much salad though. I was thinking about going to Subway, do you think that would be alright? I was planning on a footlong club on honey oat bread.

Dear smileynev-

I had salad with cranberries, walnuts, bleu cheese and some stupid fancy vinaigrette dressing last night, as a side dish to some VERY unhealthy fried chicken. Do you think that one cancels out the other??

Thanks in advance,
BD

CletusJones said:
I had a salad for dinner last night, it was delicious. I can only eat so much salad though. I was thinking about going to Subway, do you think that would be alright? I was planning on a footlong club on honey oat bread.

That would be an excellent idea. Stay away from oil and/or mayo. Cheese would be okay, though.

BigDov said:
Dear smileynev-

I had salad with cranberries, walnuts, bleu cheese and some stupid fancy vinaigrette dressing last night, as a side dish to some VERY unhealthy fried chicken. Do you think that one cancels out the other??

Thanks in advance,
BD

According to my calculations you need to eat 1 1/2 krispy kremes or the equivalent to balance that equation out

smileynev said:
That would be an excellent idea. Stay away from oil and/or mayo. Cheese would be okay, though.
mayo and oil/vinegar make the sandwich delicious though. I must have them, they are non-negotiable. I'll tell them to go easy on the mayo and oil though, just for you.