Dear Sarah Palin

My favorite part is how the media blamed her, then when she refuted it, all if the sudden the media was like omg sarah its trying to make this terrible tragedy about her... :lol: lose lose situation for her.

My favorite part is how the media blamed her, then when she refuted it, all if the sudden the media was like omg sarah its trying to make this terrible tragedy about her... :lol: lose lose situation for her.

The media's (and her opponents') comments were pretty ridiculous, but releasing an 8 minute video filled with stupidity on the day of the memorial was a horrible rebuttal. Her second mistake was not speaking from the heart. Not a single word of that Scrabble-word filled diatribe came from her own mind. And make no mistake, Palin loves to make everything about her, which is why she tweets all day long about everything. Spotlight, spotlight, spotlight. She has a presidential run to worry about. All publicity is good publicity.

One political commentator brought up an interesting point the other day. He said that Palin has never once addressed anyone except her most ardent followers. She only speaks to the people who would die for her. And it's true. Listen to her when she talks. I guess I should be thankful for that, though, in a way. It will ensure she never truly relates to the masses and never becomes president.

Her followers are half of alaska and retarded chicks. I don't think we have to worry about a serious presidential run.

But when push comes to shove, all that matters is that R or D next to the name on the ballot.

Do the Republicans have a wealth of Presidential hopefuls? I can't really think of any stronger than Palin. Which is unfortunate.

looks like they're going to run huckabee if the election was tomorrow. he's going to get slaughtered. he seems like an out to lunch yokel.

It terrifies me that even after the past 2 years of her obvious insanity, she's still immensely popular with the very vocal & voting right wing. There is a real chance she could actually make president.

I will move to Norway if that woman is elected president. Mark my words. That'll show them. That'll show them all.

there isn't a chance in hell she could make president now. her poll ratings are in the shitter even with reps

Sarah Palin says all sorts of stupid things and I don't mind. I can handle stupid women. What I can't handle is her voice. I hear her and think "this is what would happen if Gilbert Gottfried and Fran Drescher had kids."

It terrifies me that even after the past 2 years of her obvious insanity, she's still immensely popular with the very vocal & voting right wing. There is a real chance she could actually make president.

It scares the crap out of me as well. Its the same voters that got her lame ass offspring to the finals of DWTS. It is like in Tampa the used to have massive latino protests up on Dale Mabry with thousands of protests about law changes etc but come election day none of them would bother to vote. That's the issue with the White Right you can always count on them voting in record numbers.