NSFW Dear Mrs. Bell,

My balls are getting kinda hairy.

How do you shave balls? Does the hairs just pluck off or what?

you are supposed to wax it.

Why else do you think they call this 'nads'

osk13.jpg

"No-Heat Hair Removal Gel"

:shrug:

Reading more about that one, it seems it is a waxing agent. They used to have one that was simply a rubbing gel that you left on for around 15 minutes and then washed off and the hair was gone. It probably had weird side effects and is no longer.

Reading more about that one, it seems it is a waxing agent. They used to have one that was simply a rubbing gel that you left on for around 15 minutes and then washed off and the hair was gone. It probably had weird side effects and is no longer.

Probably takes your penis off with it.

That's Nair. And I'm pretty sure its still around.

The long ago infomercials by nads were comical (and why I remembered it was a wax and not nair) because the mom who invented it kept pointing out she did it because she had a flock of very hairy daughters. Showed each of them throw their nads (lolololol) onto their gorilla hairy arms, throw on a strip, and rip that shit right off.

I think I was still pretty young at the time and it helped me to learn that women are insane.

Last edited: