Thread Dear Liam

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
Since he has been ban't and or hasnt come back since his ban.... it feels a little different around here... its almost chilly without Liam here telling us how much Americans suck (they do) or how much religion sucks (it doesnt) and how gross Carys is (she is)

so i made this speshul thread for Liam so we can all send him little messages of hope and inspiration while he lurks.

GOOD NITE SWEET PRINCE ... hurry up and come back :heart:

cosby.jpg

Since he has been ban't and or hasnt come back since his ban.... it feels a little different around here... its almost chilly without Liam here telling us how much Americans suck (they do) or how much religion sucks (it doesnt) and how gross Carys is (she is)

so i made this speshul thread for Liam so we can all send him little messages of hope and inspiration while he lurks.

GOOD NITE SWEET PRINCE ... hurry up and come back :heart:

cosby.jpg

Maybe you should pray harder for his return.

I heard he's so cranky due to being repeatedly sodomized by a gang of ornery well hung kangaroos as a youth

speaking of Drama, i laughed about 10 minutes last night at the thought of a 'Married With Children' photochop comic with Liam and Carys as Al and Peg Bundy.

Lets go around the table and share some warm fuzzy feelings shall we?

i'll go 1st. I love eating my hot veggie quinoa soup with 4 crackers everyday at lunch especially now that its Fall :heart:

I love keenwahhhhh! Very versatile and underrated cooking item.