Thread Dear Liam

I just realized Enema has been MIA! Whyyyyyy does Liam leave then the little homeless tart follow suit?
I can't handle both!
Hurry back Liamz!!

Carys has left her house to go on holiday and doesn't have internet at the cottage she's rented for the week. You'll be pleased to know she'll be back tomorrow.

Its true. :(

Prob has nothing to do with your tit size, more like your upper bod is just small, that's all. My daughter is 12.5 and we wear the same size in tops. I also cannot shop in "normal" womenz sections for tops at all, esp tanks because the armpit to shoulder ratio is always huge on me. So, I've found the best fits for tanks at Abercrombie & Hollister. lol!

One day.... Oneeeee day imma meet him and jewlee and we are all gonna sit, get drunk, and laugh about this all. Then I'll molest his wife in her sleep, delete his browser cookie thing and replace his aderrall with Tylenol
LMAO. This reminds me of that scene in "Planes, Trains & Automobiles"..."Well, we can only laugh about it now..."

Prob has nothing to do with your tit size, more like your upper bod is just small, that's all. My daughter is 12.5 and we wear the same size in tops. I also cannot shop in "normal" womenz sections for tops at all, esp tanks because the armpit to shoulder ratio is always huge on me. So, I've found the best fits for tanks at Abercrombie & Hollister. lol!

Me too on the arm pit thing! Plus I can't fill out the chest area on shirts unless they are stretchy and xxxxxxxxxs. :(