Pics Dear Julie, Kiki & Eileen

Explain jelly beans then. (And not the nasty ones that make you sick.)

Jelly beans are a type of confectionery that comes in many different flavors. They are small (the size of a red kidney bean or smaller) and generally have a hard candy shell and gummy interior. The confection is primarily made of sugar.

The basic ingredients of jelly beans include sugars, corn syrup, and starch. Relatively minor amounts of the emulsifying agent lecithin, anti-foaming agents, an edible wax such as beeswax, salt, and confectioner's glaze are also included.[1] The ingredients that give each bean its character are also relatively small in proportion and may vary depending on the flavor.

Most jelly beans are sold as an assortment of around eight different flavours, most of them fruit based. Assortments of "spiced" jellybeans and gumdrops are also available, which include a similar number of spice and mint flavors. The colors of jelly beans are also more or less standardized; with each color having a fruit and a "spiced" flavor.

This is very true. I have spent the better part of the past two months categorizing things that are good and not good to throw up. Ceasar salad and pickles are among the worst things to throw up.

My mom says tomatoes and orange juice are really bad, they burn.

My mom says tomatoes and orange juice are really bad, they burn.

Orange juice is pretty bad especially if it comes out of your nose too. Tomatoes can be okay, depends on how they are prepared. Throwing up pizza is not so terrible.

Cream of crab soup is the best thing I've ever thrown up. If you have to vomit up your meal, make sure it is a creamy soup.