Halp Dear Hydra

I also live in Canada and tre is in ottawa and Gee is in Nova Scotia
And dana butler is in zephyr hills

pHHVMUW.png

I don't usually go for the bigguns...but..mmmm.

k, will let you know the schedule on mon. Im probably in your building where im going by the way.

As the token resident of California, I officially declare that California is not Southwest. California is California. Anything outside of California is international territory and by default, better than this piece of shit state.
Oooh.. you're in California... That explains why you like the 22 so much, you aren't really allowed to have anything else.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I thought you were right behind me at immigration. I'm staying with friends in their £1.8 million house near Turin! I'll probably spam the forum with pics when I get back as they are so far away from things that they have satellite broadband which is really poor.

I thought you were right behind me at immigration. I'm staying with friends in their £1.8 million house near Turin! I'll probably spam the forum with pics when I get back as they are so far away from things that they have satellite broadband which is really poor.

Someone actually paid £1.8 million for a house without proper broadband? What suckers. o_O

Someone actually paid £1.8 million for a house without proper broadband? What suckers. o_O
Actually it's amusing. What happens in rural Italy is that there are only so many properties can be connected at the same time in an area and theirs was connected when they bought it. During the purchase, however, they fell out with the vendor and he gave them the wrong information about how to take over the account so their connection was removed and given to another property. Until someone gives up their internet they can't get re-connected. Third world country in the first world. The fastest landline broadband speed available in rural areas is 7Mbit.