Dear friends, I have shocking news/evidence that will shake this forum to its core!

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Friends, it saddens me that I must be the one to deliver this horrible evidence against one of our own, but I feel that I must.

Several months ago I began to become suspicious of one of our forum members actions outside of the internet. This particular poster has never explained what he does for a living, yet seems to have like 12 houses, a fleet of cars, several jets, and more hobbies than Jay Leno. How, one may ask, can a normal person afford such a lavish lifestyle? That is the question I asked myself, then I decided to look into the matter further.

I called in several favors from friends that I had in Mossad, the CIA, Scotland Yard, and at Wal-Mart, to get me as much information as possible on the person who refers to himself as SYRUP BEAVER with an alias of ChikkenNoodul. My friends, I was shocked at what was delivered to my email several hours later! Apparently Chikken, if that is in fact his real name, is in actuality a terrorist for hire! Unbeliveable one may say, which is exactly what I thought, until I saw these images which irrefutably PROVED his guilt.

Picture evidence number one:

Here we see chicken enjoying what appears to be a quiet dinner, nothing wrong with that, right?

picture.php

that is until we pull the image back farther to reveal...

picture.php

That he has in fact burned down a building for the price of $100,000, then the smug bastard decided to pose for the camera with a glass of what I can only surmise is unicorn blood!

I suppose that could be explained that he was having dinner BEFORE the building exploded into flames, fair enough. However he may have more trouble explaining...THIS!

picture.php

The wreck of a building behind Chikken, as he so calmly sits enjoying the sunshine, used to the only multi-story car wash in all of Kuwait. Chikken supposedly destroyed this building for $75,000 because the person that hired him brought in a coupon. A &(@$ING COUPON?!?! DO YOU HAVE NO SOUL!?!?

Once again you could argue this away as happenstance, but could you in good conscience argue a THIRD instance of his terrible lifestyle?

You all recall the USS Cole being attacked by "insane muslims with towels on their heads", but I must warn you that the truth is much more devious and diabololical. In fact what happened is that Chikken used his superior swimming and SCUBA skills to detonate an explosive device on the Cole right as a small boat of perfectly peaceful muslims were coming along side the Cole to give US sailors some gummi bears and crackers for no reason other than they felt like it. Behold the image that Chikken had taken several days after the detonation so that he could bask in his own terrible glory!

picture.php

My friends, I don't know why someone would do such things, or what level of Unisom one must ingest each night so that he can sleep with a clear conscience (my guess is 4 gelcaps), but what we need to decide is what action should be taken to ensure the security of this forum in the future.

I'll leave that up to you.

Last edited:
Do you think that the community organizer unicorns like fried chicken?

So this one time in highschool I drew a picture of a girl on an auction block with the text, "Do you bleed ink?," and got kicked out of the library for the rest of school. The girl and the librarian were community organizers.