Robin Hoodland
We need moar avatar

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Avatars are obnoxious and useless... Kind of the embodiment of the forum really, but I still say nay.

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!AVATAR!

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Avatar sucked ass though. Dances with wolves meets furn gully doesn't make for a good movie.

the pictures were pretty but that got old after 30 minutes.... 3 hours later i wanted to stab something blue.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
You gave me the wrong avatar. I had a Pac10 logo

I turned off the mod given one and it defaults back to what was last bought for you in the store. I can give you the gay guys back if you want? :p

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
I turned off the mod given one and it defaults back to what was last bought for you in the store. I can give you the gay guys back if you want? :p

Ah....I assumed someone bought the Pac10 logo.

And sadly, I don't think those were gay guys. I think that actually was a team somewhere (either soccer or rugby)