GAY Dear Dingus who got me banned yesterday

hydra

Rey’s father
Jan 8, 2014
I get around
Marklar
₥4,013
You are an idiot.

If you honestly think that what I posted was spoilers about Star Wars then there is no hope for you.

"KYLO REN IS LUKE'S NEPHEW!"

This is a known fact and has been since Force Awakens which came out 2 fucking years ago. He's Han and Leia's son, making him Luke's nephew, you fucking cumquat.

"SNOKE IS REY'S FATHER"

Completely obvious non-factual bullshit I posted as a joke. If you honestly believed this was true you've either never actually watched Star Wars or were in the back of the theater sucking dick instead of paying attention. A 159 year old fucked up in the face alien is not Rey's father, I can't believe anyone actually thought that was a real spoiler.

Keep my name out yo mouth and don't ever hit the report button on my posts again.

Shit's crazy that I even had to post this.

Last edited:
You are an idiot.

If you honestly think that what I posted was spoilers about Star Wars then there is no hope for you.

"KYLO REN IS LUKE'S NEPHEW!"

This is a known fact and has been since Force Awakens which came out 2 fucking years ago. He's Han and Leia's son, making him Luke's nephew, you fucking cumquat.

"SNOKE IS REY'S FATHER"

Completely obvious non-factual bullshit I posted as a joke. If you honestly believed this was true you've either never actually watched Star Wars or were in the back of the theater sucking dick instead of paying attention. A 159 year old fucked up in the face alien is not Rey's father, I can't believe anyone actually thought that was a real spoiler.

Keep my name out of your mouth and don't ever hit the report button on my posts again.

Shit's crazy that I even had to post this.
reported