Dear Casey

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,363
Okay, so the premise of this thread is simple. While we have the 'Casey on BB' thread for general conversation, there is a lot for him to wade through. This thread is On Topic and is for one topic only. Her we can put in items about the game, and about the game only, that Casey can look back on and see what we see going on that he may not.

For example, when we all knew Ronnie was the rat early early on.

I ask you keep this specifically on topic, so he has a timeline, if you will, to look back on and find out the things he doesn't know at the time.

So here goes.

Please keep it specifically on target, and post only information for Casey to know. Give a time/date related to evictions so he can look back and go 'ahhhh'

Last edited:
Dear Casey,

It is wednesday before Eviction Night 2. And all seems well in the house.

The problem is, it isn't.

Ronnie is a rat, but has been Jessie's pawn all along. Jessie is looking to keep Ronnie, and still dump Jeff, Jordan, or you. All along, he has been the mastermind behind it all.

Russell is NOT your friend. He wants you gone because he sees you as big a threat as Braden.

Most of the world outside has you ranked high on the popularity list right now. Good job bro. You're Bad. You're Nationwide.

Nathalie and Chima, up til this point, are the two most vocal about getting you out.

Jeff and Jordan have been 100% on your side the entire time. They don't know where you stand from time to time, and they don't fully admit it, but they trust you.

Your team mates, Kevin and Lydia, suck ass, and have no loyalty to you. BB fucked you over giving you those two as clique mates.

Jessie, Nat, Russel, Chima, Kevin, & Lydia, are all working against you. Even after the Ronnie Exposure, they are secretly plotting to keep Ronnie, and get Jeff, Jordan, and you out.

Dear Casey,

I was sad for you on the premiere when you said you'd miss Lil Mo's first birthday party. I remember you talking about some expensive aquarium party you were gonna have for him.

Do you actually remember Jessie from a pushup contest, or does he remember you?

Also, Lydia gave Jessie a handjob or blowjob in the HOH room.

Dear Casey,

In case you were wondering what it's like having people across the country watching you constantly, here's a little insight:

it's creepy watching you shower. but it's even creepier watching you stare directly at the camera while standing motionless in the shower

Dear Casey,

It's hard to concentrate on what you're saying when all I can think about is straightening out your hat.
I smile every time I see you on the television, like a proud old grandmother.

Thorn Bird

Dear Casey, You seem just like you are online. It's funny putting a voice and face to your screen name. I'm even on the BB forums now ( just reading). You're also my wife's favorite person on BB. Hope you do well!

Dear Casey,

You are indeed in the country's favor. Most people have Jeff, Jordan, Laura, and you in their most liked category. I wonder if that would be the case if BB supplied copious amounts of Crown. I keeed I keeed.

Right now Jessie is destroying his own alliance through his simultaneous relationships with Natalie and Lydia. It's fun to watch. I was concerned prior to Natalie's mini meltdowns that they would simply pick your group off. Thankfully that, coupled with teh Ronnie situation, has forced a different outcome.

I heard you mention Chino and Greg on the After Dark broadcast. I trust you mentioned my name when I wasn't watching. I check in on Janice periodically and she's doing well. She bought an iPhone and a Macbook as a part of her retail therapy for depression upon your departure. Morgan is not yet walking, but has bumped his head trying. He sometimes mistakes Jeff for you while watching you on TV. I have no idea how that happens, since Jeff is really really good looking and you are not. Perhaps Mommy is just wishing she was married to Jeff and Morgan is just that intuitive. Jordan is visiting friends; he is sad that Daddy's gone.

I find it entertaining that, after all the gay jokes, you were the first to dress in drag. That ain't hip hop, son. The Rain Man joke was funny. You've said some funny shit. Thanks for representing us well.

That's all for now.

Fagaracci

SchmilK and I watched the episode where you were the announcer for the zit popping scrabble game and we have determined that if the dj thing ever falls through you have a promising future in game show hosting!