Dear Brad....

Sarcasmo said:
BROTHAS GOTTA MAKE A LIVIN YO
YO WE ACT LIKE HOW THE WHITE MAN IS KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? WHEN THE WHITE MAN TRIES TO ELEVATE HIS MIND HIS IQ IS ALWAYS 666 THE DEVIL'S NUMBER KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

Bubbles said:
OMG Candy. When did all htis go down and is it real and about the Brad that I know? What a dirty whore slut that girl is.
BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNETS IS TRUE!!

LOL AMIRITE???

elpmis said:
YO WE ACT LIKE HOW THE WHITE MAN IS KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? WHEN THE WHITE MAN TRIES TO ELEVATE HIS MIND HIS IQ IS ALWAYS 666 THE DEVIL'S NUMBER KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

WE AT THE PRO-FOUND DAWGPOUND YO...HOLLA

IT'S LIKE THIS BROTHAS BATTLE THE CRUNK AND EACH OTHA...WE DRIVIN THE MERLOT BROHAMS WITH BLACK TIRES ON THE BLACKTOP....IT'S BLACK ON BLACK...WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? NO MORE BROTHA ON BROTHA THAT'S WHAT THE WHITE MAN WANTS

Bubbles said:
I am inclined to believe that Brad is a friend of ours, not just a random internet guy.

Honestly, why am I not surprised that you girls actually know these people. :lol:

My last few relationships that went sour I found that just telling the girls to leave and not speak to me was more damaging to them than letting them say their piece and try to justify their actions to themselves.

One girl kept coming back with "I just have one thing to say" for almost a month before she finally realized that I was not interested in dealing forgiveness or closure to her.

Bubbles said:
OMG Candy. When did all htis go down and is it real and about the Brad that I know? What a dirty whore slut that girl is.

No, I would never post his name if it was... This was actually sent to me by one of my co-workers who has a friend in New York City that is one of the people that was BCC'd. I have no idea if there is any truth to it... Who knows. Entertaining either way!

apparently this is making the rounds...sent it to the chick in the office next to me and she had gotten it this weekend