deals

$10, and free shipping! I bought one. I may only use it for emergencies, but it'll be a nice tool to have in the bag.

Hell ya!

I bought a new "alarm clock" a couple months back because it was a cd player alarm, or so I thought. Turns out it was a cd player with an alarm, so the cd doesnt wake you the horrible sounding alarm does. Pointless waste of $30 and I tossed the box :tard:

i bought a cheap little alarm clock. plugged it in. the snooze didn't work. but i kept it because i hate snooze don't NEED to snooze and if i did snooze my daughter would never make it to school. every morning i curse then bless this decision. it'd be amusing if it weren't at 6 am.

i bought a cheap little alarm clock. plugged it in. the snooze didn't work. but i kept it because i hate snooze don't NEED to snooze and if i did snooze my daughter would never make it to school. every morning i curse then bless this decision. it'd be amusing if it weren't at 6 am.

I used to have an alarm clock where the snooze button was a motion sensor. I loved it and had to force myself to get rid of it :fly:

I mean when you just wave your hand to snooze, you don't wake up at all :(