Dead man eating....

Long Island style duck over mashed sweet potatoes with asparagus.

or

A freakin huge bucket of Alaskan king crablegs with plenty of butter.

but what about this: The World's Most Expensive Pie
£1,000 (~ $1,730) per slice. It doesn't even sound good. Too savory.

I'd prefer to go without anything in my gut. Then again, what if you asked for something you really liked, and they ended up doing a shit job on it. That would suck.

Galen said:
I'd prefer to go without anything in my gut. Then again, what if you asked for something you really liked, and they ended up doing a shit job on it. That would suck.

excuse me mr. guard. hello. i specifically asked for medium well and this steak is obviously rare. would you be a dear and take it back for me? and my beer is getting warm.

*guard walks off mumbling something about you being well done and a bit warm by tomorrow morning then pisses in your beer and spits on your steak right after wiping down the shower floors in the prison bathroom with it*

thrawn said:
excuse me mr. guard. hello. i specifically asked for medium well and this steak is obviously rare. would you be a dear and take it back for me? and my beer is getting warm.

*guard walks off mumbling something about you being well done and a bit warm by tomorrow morning then pisses in your beer and spits on your steak right after wiping down the shower floors in the prison bathroom with it*
Exactly, that's right when you say you want a KFC family bucket instead.

wr3kt said:
The wrong part of blowfish.
HAH. 'EF YOU LETHAL INJECTION!
Very similar in action to succinylcholine, except I think it inhibits the ability of the neurone to pump out sodium, leaving the cell in a constant state of depolarization.

Lethal injection is made up of a cocktail of drugs with similar action to those anyway.

Galen said:
Very similar in action to succinylcholine, except I think it inhibits the ability of the neurone to pump out sodium, leaving the cell in a constant state of depolarization.

Lethal injection is made up of a cocktail of drugs with similar action to those anyway.

Except the blowfish poison would hurt like nothing you've ever felt (supposedly).

KNYTE said:
Except the blowfish poison would hurt like nothing you've ever felt (supposedly).
both cause muscle constriction and respitory muscle constriction, stopping you from breathing.

Thread title made me think of this awesome black and white comic book series named The Walking Dead. It's very well written and great characters and is about zombies and all of it so far takes place in Georgia. They were camped outside of Atlanta for a while and it was nothing but Zombies there.