DDR skillz

BeeRad said:
I actually just got into it not that long ago, I was more of a BF kinda guy. CSS is a great game though and now has my full attention:( . We have been playing on a HardMud Supervillian server lately, some fun stuff

Get me the IP and IM me sometime when you're going to play, I might jump on a bit.

BeeRad said:
You see the same content everywhere all over the internet. I couldnt care less if the "stole" a funny video, not the end of the world. I do alot of searching on the internet due to lack of work here so I usually hit up ebaums too

Oh I agree, I just think there are better sites that do the same thing.

pssh, dude used the bar :fly:

It's pretty much just memorization at that point. Do the song over and over at slower speeds and ramp it up till you have it memorized at normal speed or faster. He could probably do it with his eyes closed. But yea, the only way you are going to move your feet that fast is to use the bar.

Yasu is like the current king of DDR, guy can triple A most anything.

Here's a link to when he AAA'd max 300 (pretty much the hardest standard liscensed DDR song. There are others that people have made for stepmania and stuff that are harder, but they aren't official songs) and the pic got up on Fark for the chop:

http://aij.ddruk.com/ddryasufark.html

bast_imret said:
But yea, the only way you are going to move your feet that fast is to use the bar.

I used to use my comb on Track and Field at Astro Skate...

Did I just date myself?:confused:

why_ask_why said:
they subsist on nothing but stolen content

This from a guy who acquires Xbox titles via sketchy means:fly:

shawndavid said:
I used to use my comb on Track and Field at Astro Skate...

Did I just date myself?:confused:

This from a guy who acquires Xbox titles via sketchy means:fly:

I'm not making millions off of it like ebaums...and I've never acquired an xbox game via illicit means...I don't even own an xbox...my roommate however :shady:

bast_imret said:
pssh, dude used the bar :fly:

It's pretty much just memorization at that point. Do the song over and over at slower speeds and ramp it up till you have it memorized at normal speed or faster. He could probably do it with his eyes closed. But yea, the only way you are going to move your feet that fast is to use the bar.

Yasu is like the current king of DDR, guy can triple A most anything.

Here's a link to when he AAA'd max 300 (pretty much the hardest standard liscensed DDR song. There are others that people have made for stepmania and stuff that are harder, but they aren't official songs) and the pic got up on Fark for the chop:

http://aij.ddruk.com/ddryasufark.html

Ewww, he's all sweaty.....like you after you've been DDRing. :fly: