DDR skillz

That guy really needs to get out more. Anyone that good at DDR needs to STOP PLAYING IT and join the real world.

kiwi said:
That guy really needs to get out more. Anyone that good at DDR needs to STOP PLAYING IT and join the real world.

Haha, I said the same thing after playing counter strike with elliot for 8 hours straight on saturday, lol

KNYTE said:
What? What's this "Counter-Strike" you speak of?

I just moved into the new apartment and we just got done networking the comps so we got stuck playing all day. I had him go out and buy Source last night so now we are on the same servers. We have a business class 1.5meg connection so we are gonna hook up a couple more comps and have a lets kick everyones ass night, lol. Do you play?

BeeRad said:
Do you play?

1.5 business? I've got 8mb on my home account from Comcast.

No, I've never played CS, but I'd like to learn how. You don't happen to play for money do you?

:shifty:

Fat Burger said:
Nothing, if you like ugly, slow sites with way too many ads run by someone who watermarks other people's content, then gets mad if he sees the same video/picture/whatever floating around without his watermark :lol:

You see the same content everywhere all over the internet. I couldnt care less if the "stole" a funny video, not the end of the world. I do alot of searching on the internet due to lack of work here so I usually hit up ebaums too

KNYTE said:
1.5 business? I've got 8mb on my home account from Comcast.

No, never, but I'd like to learn how. You don't happen to play for money do you?

:shifty:

HHAHA, dam shark. I dont know what the actual connection speed is but its a business class. The max I have seen is around 1.5 though I have only lived there a couple days, lol. Whatever it is it sure beats the carp outta my old service. You play source or original?

BeeRad said:
HHAHA, dam shark. I dont know what the actual connection speed is but its a business class. The max I have seen is around 1.5 though I have only lived there a couple days, lol. Whatever it is it sure beats the carp outta my old service. You play source or original?

I started at .7 original.

In Source I racked up 68 knife kills on one server over the course of 3 weeks.

Coqui and I are somewhat rivals in games. While my Artillery and command skills soundly thrash his (in BF2), I must admit that he did beat me in CS...once...when I was sick...and let him win...because his wife asked me to.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I started at .7 original.

In Source I racked up 68 knife kills on one server over the course of 3 weeks.

I actually just got into it not that long ago, I was more of a BF kinda guy. CSS is a great game though and now has my full attention:( . We have been playing on a HardMud Supervillian server lately, some fun stuff