DDR question

BigDov said:
To pretend that you're piloting your pirate ship against the red-coated infidel bastards of course.
yes, but from what I hear, Nev's "playstation" has no flagpole. What kind of pirates would you be without a skull and crossbones flying above your head?? That's just not right.

CletusJones said:
yes, but from what I hear, Nev's "playstation" has no flagpole. What kind of pirates would you be without a skull and crossbones flying above your head?? That's just not right.

Didn't you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid without guns or bows and arrows? Spaceman without a full-on Nasa get-up?? Kids DO have an imagination, even nev's.

CletusJones said:
me too, but I have to ask... wtf is the steering wheel for?

For steering it, Vultron style. Actually, I want to put a joystick and throttle in when she gets a little older.

CletusJones said:

We were thinking of putting up a coat of arms on the highest tower, actually.

BigDov said:
Didn't you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid without guns or bows and arrows? Spaceman without a full-on Nasa get-up?? Kids DO have an imagination, even nev's.

My daughter can beat up your daughter

BigDov said:
I've got a great imagination, and I did play cowboys/indians as a kid without bows and arrows or guns. We did however have flags. You can't be a kid without a flag. All you need is a stick and some zipties in addition to the flag.