dbzeag wants to know if he should join.

theacoustician said:
This is the second time you've been a shit bag to a possible new member. One more time and you'll find yourself in the Proving Grounds with them.
what the heck, it was sarcasm
i'm friends w/ stapler. sexuality isn't really a problem w/ me.
edit: about sarah wasn't though.. but this was a joke. I don't even know him =p

Last edited:
He's a good guy; I do enjoy talking with him. He should join. :cool:

im glad you guys want him to join, but should he be put through the proving grounds? he's already proved himself a decent guy....

let's just hope he doesnt post any more wang peircing pics!

edit: make that a rule in the stickies or something.

shockthemonkey said:
im glad you guys want him to join, but should he be put through the proving grounds? he's already proved himself a decent guy....

let's just hope he doesnt post any more wang peircing pics!

edit: make that a rule in the stickies or something.

It is in the rules. Like I said in my previous post about joemama. I have known him longer then than that "other forum" has been around. But I don't ask for any special favors so far as him being a full member here.

3. Everyone is going to the Proving Grounds that's waiting in the queue as well as all new signups. We'll announce soon what its going to take to get out of the Proving Grounds. *snip* However, once they make it out, they're part of the family and refer to item 2 on this list.

Findakáno said:
It is in the rules. Like I said in my previous post about joemama. I have known him longer then than that "other forum" has been around. But I don't ask for any special favors so far as him being a full member here.
yeah you're right. :)