Ontopic DB's Guide To The Land Down Under - Sydney Edition

I preferred Melbourne personally. :D

However most of those places you mentioned in Sydney were well worth visiting though. Didn't see the botanical gardens when I was there however.

/ non-Aussie viewpoint.

Melbourne is my least favourite place in Australia. You don't experience real Australia there with the 230987103497210395120394124 other cultures there.

hehehe..
I like other cultures, in their natural environment. Not this pissy excuse for a culture by setting up a restaurant.

Melbourne is my least favourite place in Australia. You don't experience real Australia there with the 230987103497210395120394124 other cultures there.

Yeah somehow I knew it would be.

I thought it was a really cool city but then maybe I appreciate culture and cosmopolitanism more than you. (I'm saying that as a statement of fact rather than an insult btw..)

Yeah somehow I knew it would be.

I thought it was a really cool city but then maybe I appreciate culture and cosmopolitanism more than you. (I'm saying that as a statement of fact rather than an insult btw..)

If you liked culture more than I do, than you should hate Melbourne.. It's shitty fake culture..