Day Krew Allstars for 2005 (What's new?)

Pancake Wagon said:
"Hostess had found a bakery/distributor in South America that could meet the needs of all Twinkie lovers worldwide. The revolution was over. But at what cost? Susan looked down at the oozing, viscous fluid pooring forth from her now recognizable brother. 'Well,' she thought to herself,' Momma always said to make lemons out of lemonade. That was before I caught her sneaking a single from my stash, treacherous whore.' She bent over the twitching body of her shocked brother and began lapping up his precious fluid like a cat."
"Mom, having missed the announcement since she was busy in the garage mounting dad's head on a plaque, walked in on Susan lapping away at the giant twinkie. "Wow, twinkie cannibalism" she thought to herself, as she readied the chainsaw still clutched in her cream and blood smeared arms."

WHY AM I NOT A FUCKING ALL STAR? I'M MAGICALLY DELICIOUS AND FULL TO THE BRIM WITH TASTY CREAM FILLING. I'M NEVER ON THE LIST DAMMIT. :(

ps: i've got some glitter too

CletusJones said:
WHY AM I NOT A FUCKING ALL STAR? I'M MAGICALLY DELICIOUS AND FULL TO THE BRIM WITH TASTY CREAM FILLING. I'M NEVER ON THE LIST DAMMIT. :(

I feel your pain Cletus. I think it must be because we're unfunny or something :(

BigDov said:
I feel your pain Cletus. I think it must be because we're unfunny or something :(
well i can see you not being funny, but i'm fucking hilarious. i see no reason i should be excluded from the list.

BigDov said:

CletusJones said:
well i can see you not being funny, but i'm fucking hilarious. i see no reason i should be excluded from the list.

You guys are both funny, if one of you is included both of you should be :cool:

I Poo On U said:
a real day krew allstar wouldnt be so whiney
Hey, I won an award. I gotta keep with my roots.

whiney_feature.gif

CletusJones said:

Quit your whining peon. Its for the famous posters with integrity and stanima in bed.

:tard::fly::heart::drool::rolleyes::eek::eek::confused:

CletusJones said:
while i may not be famous, i certainly have integrity and stamina in bed.
You have to sleep with theac to prove yourself. That's why I'm not considered an allstar.

April23 said:
You have to sleep with theac to prove yourself. That's why I'm not considered an allstar.

*gulp*

That's what you have to do to become an allstar??? :eek:

Oh, well, so much for that idea, guess I won't be an allstar either :(

April23 said:
well, it looks like i'm gonna have to take one for the team then. I'll need his address so that I may fedex myself there.