Day Krew Allstars for 2005 (What's new?)

ChikkenNoodul said:
"Billy and Susan, brother and sister were trapped in a cramped space in the battlefield of the living room. Amidst a sea of twinkie wrappers, they bemoaned their latest defeat in the great war. Late at night, Susan through delerium, began to see Billy as a giant twinkie. It was dark. There was a fire poker nearby. Susan took the opportunity."
"Billy, stuffed with processes filling and spongie cake, could barely roll himself over as he tried to fall asleep. Gorging himself on their exquisite treasure may not have been such a good idea, he thought to himself. Looking down he kind of reminded himself of a large twinkie. A quick movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention just as the familie's fire poker descended down, speeding towards his skull"

ChikkenNoodul said:
I hear you need to show ID to buy MAD magazine there
yeah, but who would want to read that trash anyway. Good Housekeeping is all the entertainment I need.

Pancake Wagon said:
"Billy, stuffed with processes filling and spongie cake, could barely roll himself over as he tried to fall asleep. Gorging himself on their exquisite treasure may not have been such a good idea, he thought to himself. Looking down he kind of reminded himself of a large twinkie. A quick movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention just as the familie's fire poker descended down, speeding towards his skull"
"Susan missed her mark, instead of crushing the skull of the giant twinkie, she impacted with the middle of the sugary delight. The giant twinkie mewled loudly, flailing it's limbs as sickly sweet filling poured from the gaping hole left by the poker. It was at this precise moment, that the announcement came over the radio."

ChikkenNoodul said:
"Susan missed her mark, instead of crushing the skull of the giant twinkie, she impacted with the middle of the sugary delight. The giant twinkie mewled loudly, flailing it's limbs as sickly sweet filling poured from the gaping hole left by the poker. It was at this precise moment, that the announcement came over the radio."
"Hostess had found a bakery/distributor in South America that could meet the needs of all Twinkie lovers worldwide. The revolution was over. But at what cost? Susan looked down at the oozing, viscous fluid pooring forth from her now recognizable brother. 'Well,' she thought to herself,' Momma always said to make lemons out of lemonade. That was before I caught her sneaking a single from my stash, treacherous whore.' She bent over the twitching body of her shocked brother and began lapping up his precious fluid like a cat."