Day Krew Allstars for 2005 (What's new?)

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
daykrewallstars4zu.jpg

Everyone knows about the Day Krew Allstars (aka the Sexy Six) - cause we're the coolest group of online guys... online (yeah!)

But a lot has changed since the beginning of 2004 - so lets take a deep, individual look at each member (except me) to see what a year's time has done to them!

*note: ratings are done on a scale from 1 to 10

theacoustician
theac0ae.jpg

Funny Level: 7
Hostility Level: 6

For 2005
Funny Level: 2
Hostility Level: 9

Admitting that his money would have been better spent on Avacor and Enzyte, the biggest change for theac this year was purchasing an online webforum VB license to co-admin the Useless Forum. “It has been a lot of work” admits theac, balancing his busy industry job with the equally as busy administrator position. Did I mention he thought it would be a good idea to invite his (hot) wife to the website? It was a good thing for us hornballs (me), but looking through old [M] threads you can tell that this decision has put theac’s once crass (and awesome) sense of humor a bit into check. Perhaps this is for the better though now that he’s an admin. I’m just fucking kidding though you bastard, you know I love you.

One Nut (ChikkenNoodul)
one7ja.jpg

Funny Level: 8
Hostility Level: 3

For 2005
Funny Level: 8
Hostility Level: 1

Chikken sure has been buying lots of new shit lately, a new car, a new house, a new little german boy to hang upside down in his closet for his pet ferret to pee on. If you’re like me (you’re not) you’ve been wondering where the hell all of this money is coming from -and we have our guesses (Furry Con 2004 was a huge success, found a treasure chest while deep sea diving, etc.), but Chikken isn’t telling, just like Chikken isn’t posting (as much) anymore. Hey, One Nut, if you’re gonna buy something, buy a fucking *censored by FCC*. That is all.

fly
fly7aw.jpg

Funny Level: 10

For 2005
Funny Level: 9

Co-Admining with theac, this king of comedy’s funny rating drops a point for 2005 because he has been “too busy working on UF to post”. But in reality he’s just too busy talking to April23 on AIM. If you ask fly about his sexual preference, he’ll swiftly reply with “Dude, I love dudes” – but we all know the truth, you’re at the dollar store rubbing one out with a Crisco lubed up plastic back scratcher… I mean, quit molesting April.

... more to come.

smileynev

smileynev5zv.jpg

Hostility Level: 10
For 2005

Another year of hostility fueled quality humor is once again expected from smileynev in 2005 since basically nothing has changed for him in this past year. Now that you mention it, nothing really changes for nev, ever. He’s still fat, he’s still single (don’t lie you fucker), he’s still unemployed (probably), he’s still wearing pants made by OshKosh B’Gosh. Well, I dunno, he seems to be posting more these days so maybe his fingers have lost a little weight at least. Bahahahah I love you man, just kidding.

elpmis said:
smileynev

smileynev5zv.jpg

For 2005

Another year of hostility fueled quality humor is once again expected from smileynev in 2005 since basically nothing has changed for him in this past year. Now that you mention it, nothing really changes for nev, ever. He’s still fat, he’s still single (don’t lie you fucker), he’s still unemployed (probably), he’s still wearing pants made by OshKosh B’Gosh. Well, I dunno, he seems to be posting more these days so maybe his fingers have lost a little weight at least. Bahahahah I love you man, just kidding.

Bullshit, the nevmeister posts less and less. :mad:

Drool-Boy
drool8yq.jpg

Hostility Level: 0

Hostility Level: 0

WHY IS YOUR NAME DIFFERENT EVERY GODDAMNED DAY ASS FEET?!

I never did understand the whole all-star thing I guess......... I think you're being a little too harsh on the funny ratings though dude. I mean come on, theac is funnier than a 2 isn't he?

BigDov said:
I never did understand the whole all-star thing I guess......... I think you're being a little too harsh on the funny ratings though dude. I mean come on, theac is funnier than a 2 isn't he?
NO

2004 introduced one of the biggest changes in my life.....:confused:

Poor hostess...:(