David Carradine found hanged in his hotel room

in Thailand?

Why drag your sister to a wank party in Thailand when you can have one at home?

lol I think this was prior to all the frolicking in Thailand!! Though it would explain why he was found alone in his room - Mummy dearest didnt want to explain to her husband why she was doing his son.

Perez rarely has the right info. He's like the Enquirer and says what everyone wants to hear or read about. That's entertainment!

the fishnet stockings thing was debunked, its just a grainy photo. they dont have good cameras in thailand yet apparently.

the hair is because he was there filming a movie, he was in make up.

notice the family, major media outlets, etc... nobody is debunking the photo. its legit.

i think we should start our own rumors.

SCIENTOLOGY ASKED HIM TO JOIN AND HE DROPPED HALFWAY THROUGH THE INITIATION, SO THE SCIENTOLOGISTS KILLED HIM AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A SECRET KUNG FU SOCIETY DID IT AND THEN COVERED IT UP WITH A SEX SCANDAL!

ok, lets register a domain, dig it, fark it, whatever we gotta do. ready. 1-2-3 BREAK!

SCIENTOLOGY ASKED HIM TO JOIN AND HE DROPPED HALFWAY THROUGH THE INITIATION, SO THE SCIENTOLOGISTS KILLED HIM AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE A SECRET KUNG FU SOCIETY DID IT AND THEN COVERED IT UP WITH A SEX SCANDAL!

ok, lets register a domain, dig it, fark it, whatever we gotta do. ready. 1-2-3 BREAK!

SNAPE KILLED CARRADINE

send it to fag Perez as an "insider tip"!!!