David Boston on G w/ arrest vid

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Video of tests:
http://tbo.com/video/xml/MGBMLUB3R5F.html

Today's news:

Boston tested positive for GHB

PINELLAS PARK – Buccaneers wide receiver David Boston was under the influence of GHB when found asleep behind the wheel of his SUV last month, police say.

Boston was arrested and charged with misdemeanor DUI on Aug. 23, pending the results of a urinalysis. The test results came back last week and Pinellas Park police said the DUI charge would stand. But police refused to disclose the substance that Boston was alleged to have taken, saying the case was still being investigated. Police on Monday released the details of those tests.

GHB, or gamma hydroxybutyrate, has been abused in the U.S. since about 1990 for its euphoric, sedative, and anabolic (body building) effects. It is a central nervous system depressant that was widely available over-the-counter in health food stores during the 1980s and until 1992. It was purchased largely by body builders to aid in fat reduction and muscle building. Street names include "liquid ecstasy," "soap," "easy lay," "vita-G," and "Georgia home boy."

Boston has declared his innocence, saying in a statement last week, “I have done nothing wrong. I was not impaired.”

Pinellas Park police officers were called to the intersection of Park Boulevard and 49th Street N on Aug. 23 after his red Range Rover did not move when the light changed to green. When officers arrived, they woke him and had him get out of the vehicle. They suspected he might be under the influence of drugs or alcohol when they noticed his eyes were fluttering, consistent with a condition known as nystagmus.

Boston was taken into custody and given a Breahalyzer test, which came back negative. An officer known as a drug recognition expert tried to test Boston, but he refused as was his right because, he said, was innocent. Officers then took a urine sample.

Boston pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors in 2002 after he tested positive for cocaine and marijuana found during a traffic stop.

While with the Dolphins, he was suspended for four games in 2004 for violating the league's steroid policy. Boston, who had a season-ending knee injury at the time, denied taking an anabolic steroid but his appeal was denied. He was charged with simple assault in Burlington, Vt., later that month, and eventually pleaded no contest to striking a ticket agent at the airport.

This is Boston's second stint with the Bucs. He was cut before the start of last season.

Or beerad.

Wait... I have to say it...

I LOOVEE YOU BUBBLES!

I was just watching that on TV before my walk, that is exactly what happened to me but it sounds like he got a blood test. Mine luckily was only a piss test so with no alcohol in my system they had to drop the case. Yes, I fell asleep at a red light with my foot on the break on GHB, not my proudest moment.

Okay, I watched the video. Did anyone see the part where the officer said that he couldn't call his lawyer? I don't think he can say that. The guy can call his lawyer anytime he likes. wtf...

Okay, I watched the video. Did anyone see the part where the officer said that he couldn't call his lawyer? I don't think he can say that. The guy can call his lawyer anytime he likes. wtf...

I dont think you can call a lawyer until you are booked but thats just off the top of my head.

I dont think you can call a lawyer until you are booked but thats just off the top of my head.

The cop specifically denied him legal counsel. You can call a lawyer anytime you want. In fact, if you're under the influence of something, its advisable that you wait for your attorney to get there...

The cop specifically denied him legal counsel. You can call a lawyer anytime you want. In fact, if you're under the influence of something, its advisable that you wait for your attorney to get there...

So you are telling me that when you get pulled over for a DUI you can wait on the side of the road for hours until a lawyer is present? I am almost positive you can only speak to a lawyer face to face after being arrested for the crime at hand. I am not good at looking up law shit though so someone else would have to prove this argument right or wrong. I really dont know but logically, if what you are saying is true, a person who just shot someone in the face and asked for a lawyer couldnt be touched until a lawyer is present at the crime scene? From what I understand it is up to you to call your lawyer "after" being booked. Also, whos phone are you gonna use? They strip you of your belongings immediately.

I do not know for sure but for some reason I think its only after being arrested/booked for the crime.

Last edited:
A head well seasoned in traversing the boundaries of Florida's incarceration protocols.

I have only been through the system once... or so. I did however spend 3 years listening to my ex's dad tell me the many loop holes in the law(cop). He also let me read many of his reports and by let me I mean leaving them out and acting like I wasnt reading them, lol. I loved it and let me tell you how many times it has helped me out even on simple traffic tickets :D

Last edited:
So you are telling me that when you get pulled over for a DUI you can wait on the side of the road for hours until a lawyer is present? I am almost positive you can only speak to a lawyer face to face after being arrested for the crime at hand. I am not good at looking up law shit though so someone else would have to prove this argument right or wrong. I really dont know but logically, if what you are saying is true, a person who just shot someone in the face and asked for a lawyer couldnt be touched until a lawyer is present at the crime scene? From what I understand it is up to you to call your lawyer "after" being booked. Also, whos phone are you gonna use? They strip you of your belongings immediately.

I do not know for sure but for some reason I think its only after being arrested/booked for the crime.
Nah, you're wrong. :p You *are* required to submit to a sobriety test as part of the agreement in getting your license. However, I don't know if a timespan is mentioned. I've heard it mentioned that if you're pulled over that you crack your window and give the officer the proper paperwork. If they ask you to step out of the car, you hand them your lawyer's card and request that they wait for him. Now, they still can ask you to exit and do a 'security' check of you and the vehicle, but not the field sobriety test.

NEVER deal with LEO without a lawyer present. Never. Even if you aren't under suspicion for anything.

And yes, you're damned right that the police can't question you about a murder without a lawyer present if you ask for one. What the heck would make you think that they could?

Last edited:
Nah, you're wrong. :p You *are* required to submit to a sobriety test as part of the agreement in getting your license. However, I don't know if a timespan is mentioned. I've heard it mentioned that if you're pulled over that you crack your window and give the officer the proper paperwork. If they ask you to step out of the car, you hand them your lawyer's card and request that they wait for him. Now, they still can ask you to exit and do a 'security' check of you and the vehicle, but not the field sobriety test.

NEVER deal with LEO without a lawyer present. Never. Even if you aren't under suspicion for anything.

And yes, you're damned right that the police can't question you about a murder without a lawyer present if you ask for one. What the heck would make you think that they could?

I said nothing about questioning you, of course you do not have to say a word to them, they are just cops. But from what you were saying it sounded as if you meant when you request a lawyer they have to immediately let you have access to one, which I do not think is correct.

As for the cracking the window, I mentioned that in a thread last week and yes that is true. You are also correct on the search of your car, ONLY if they have probable cause. Which in any case can mean whatever the cop wants it to mean, such as hitting a white line while driving. If you refuse to blow you will lose your license "If" you have a shit lawyer. Every lawyer I have talked to about this, quite a few for quite a few friends, has said on your first DUI do not blow because if you have no priors it will more than likely be dropped down to a wreckless driving. I dont know though, I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you would have to be arrested first. How would you know you are going to jail unless you fail the field sobriety test? How would you know to call that lawyer? How would the lawyer get paid and do you know a lawyer who would be available at 3am when you are getting pulled over? It all seems very speculative.

I said nothing about questioning you, of course you do not have to say a word to them, they are just cops. But from what you were saying it sounded as if you meant when you request a lawyer they have to immediately let you have access to one, which I do not think is correct.

He specifically denied him legal counsel during questioning. I'm pretty sure that he can't do that. I wish FlamingGlory was here...

As for the cracking the window, I mentioned that in a thread last week and yes that is true. You are also correct on the search of your car, ONLY if they have probable cause.

I believe that they can do a cursory search of your person and the vehicle to ensure the officer's safety.

Which in any case can mean whatever the cop wants it to mean, such as hitting a white line while driving. If you refuse to blow you will lose your license "If" you have a shit lawyer. Every lawyer I have talked to about this, quite a few for quite a few friends, has said on your first DUI do not blow because if you have no priors it will more than likely be dropped down to a wreckless driving. I dont know though, I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you would have to be arrested first. How would you know you are going to jail unless you fail the field sobriety test? How would you know to call that lawyer? How would the lawyer get paid and do you know a lawyer who would be available at 3am when you are getting pulled over? It all seems very speculative.

You should have a lawyer present during ALL questioning with law enforcement. Period. That is your right.