Food Davey

I remember Grandma fuckin died, and it because the story of Easter. Davey told it to Goliath, IIRC, and related granny to Jesus somehow. All about life after death. And while we’re talking about that…

There IS something after here, I just can’t describe it. What I was was (yes, was was) comfortable (fuck it, put one “was” before the parentheses I don’t care)and when they told me they couldn’t perform the - and that’s where I interrupted them and told THEM what had happened, they completely freaked out because of that. I knew what had happened. Then later, I was eating and the feeling I had is was was is indescribable.

SO comfortable. That’s all I can say.

If you haven’t been a bag of dicks or killed someone, there’s a strong chance you’ll be comfy also. That is all.
Really wish you were still alive. Hugs. I understood none of that. Enjoy.bass Valhalla.
Love.you brother.

i thought salt made ice colder

what do i know i play bass
technically correct, the best kind of correct. But ice that is colder thaws at a colder temperature too.

If ice is -5 C rather than 0 C, then ice that would normally thaw at 1c, instead thaws at -4c.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
technically correct, the best kind of correct. But ice that is colder thaws at a colder temperature too.

If ice is -5 C rather than 0 C, then ice that would normally thaw at 1c, instead thaws at -4c.
thank you domon baba i did not know that :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon