Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,157

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I remember Grandma fuckin died, and it because the story of Easter. Davey told it to Goliath, IIRC, and related granny to Jesus somehow. All about life after death. And while we’re talking about that…

There IS something after here, I just can’t describe it. What I was was (yes, was was) comfortable (fuck it, put one “was” before the parentheses I don’t care)and when they told me they couldn’t perform the - and that’s where I interrupted them and told THEM what had happened, they completely freaked out because of that. I knew what had happened. Then later, I was eating and the feeling I had is was was is indescribable.

SO comfortable. That’s all I can say.

If you haven’t been a bag of dicks or killed someone, there’s a strong chance you’ll be comfy also. That is all.

I don’t remember why, but I always associate Ed Ames with Davy Crockett.

I had a coonskin cap when I was a kid. So did my sister.

I shot her right in the head with a Hot Wheels car when we were kids. Used a Wrist Rocket slingshot as the weapon too. Nearly took her ear off.

She was a badass. She’s a fuckin wimp now though, her hubby did that to her. My other sister, who is now my brother, he’ll whip your ass seven ways to Sunday though. He had one helluva jump shot growing up. Took the HS basketball team to state and everything.
🏀